Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Kavieng airport (Papua New Guinea) / OACI AYKV/ IATA KVG
Kavieng is located close to Kavieng, Kavieng at 1 mile↑, Bueri at 83 mile↑, Namatanai at 135 mile↑, Rabaul at 146 mile↑, Kokopo at 158 mile↑, Kimbe at 210 mile↑, Momote at 236 mile↑, Lorengau at 247 mile↑, Kandrian at 266 mile↑, Finschhafen at 344 mile↑,
2 m = 7 ft
- runway 12/30 : 1704 m = 5592 ft
aerial view of Kavieng
METAR for Kavieng airport - AYKV
No METAR for Kavieng airport, but aviation weather is available at
TAF for Kavieng airport - AYKV
No TAF but aviation weather is available at
NOTAM for Kavieng Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Runway / valid from Friday 30th of April 2021 at 21:00 to Monday 31st of May 2021 at 08:00
A) AYKV B) 2104302100 C) 2105310800 EST
D) BTN 2100/0800 DLY
E) RWY 30 DTHR 10M DUE RWY UPGRADE WIP. AVBL LEN 1693M.
RWY TORA ASDA TODA LDA
12 1693 1693 1693 1693
30 1693 1693 1693 1693
DISPLACED AREA DEMARCATED BY UNSERVICEABILITY CONE MARKERS.
CREATED: 30 Apr 2021 04:07:00
NOTAM Runway / valid from Tuesday 30th of March 2021 at 20:30 to Wednesday 30th of June 2021 at 08:00
A) AYKV B) 2103302030 C) 2106300800 EST
D) BTN 2030/0800 DLY.
E) CTN DUE RWY EXTENSION WIP 100M BEYOND RWY 30 THR.
CREATED: 30 Mar 2021 01:48:00
NOTAM Aerodrome beacon / valid from Saturday 12th of December 2020 at 20:00 to Friday 31st of December 2021 at 08:00
A) AYKV B) 2012122000 C) 2112310800 EST
E) ABN NOT AVBL.
CREATED: 12 Dec 2020 02:25:00
nearest airports to Kavieng
- for Simberi airport (AYSE) at 82 mile↑
- for Eloaua Airstrip airport (AYEU) at 107 mile↑
- for Kunaye airport (AYKY) at 130 mile↑
- for Tokua airport (AYTK) at 163 mile↑
- for Open Bay airport (AYOY) at 165 mile↑
- for Witu airport (AYIX) at 174 mile↑
- for Lele Airstrip airport (AYLE) at 187 mile↑
- for Talasea airport (AYVL) at 194 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)