Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Mok airport (Papua New Guinea) / OACI AYMK
Mok is located close to Mok, Kandrian at 48 mile, Kimbe at 76 mile, Finschhafen at 102 mile, Buko at 156 mile, Lae at 158 mile, Nadzab at 169 mile, Chivasing at 180 mile, Biliau Mission at 188 mile, Bulolo at 194 mile, Wau at 195 mile,
METAR for Mok airport - AYMK
No METAR for Mok airport, but aviation weather is available at
TAF for Mok airport - AYMK
No TAF but aviation weather is available at
NOTAM for Mok Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Mok
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)