Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Momote airport (Papua New Guinea) / OACI AYMO/ IATA MAS
Momote is located close to Manus Island, Momote at 0 mile↑, Lorengau at 11 mile↑, Kavieng at 236 mile↑, Kranket at 244 mile↑, Madang at 246 mile↑, Biliau Mission at 255 mile↑, Angoram at 270 mile↑, Boram at 280 mile↑, Wewak at 282 mile↑, Kimbe at 305 mile↑,
4 m = 13 ft
- runway 16/34 : 1870 m = 6136 ft
aerial view of Momote
METAR for Momote airport - AYMO
No METAR for Momote airport, but aviation weather is available at
TAF for Momote airport - AYMO
No TAF but aviation weather is available at
NOTAM for Momote Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Precision approach path indicator / valid from Sunday 30th of June 2019 at 06:15
Q) AYPM/QLPCS/IV/NBO/A /000/999/0204S14725E005
A) AYMO B) 1906300615 C) PERM
E) NEW PAPI COMMISSIONED RWY 16/34. PAALC FREQ 120.7MHZ.
MEDIUM INTST: 5 CLICKS 0.5 SECONDS INTERVAL.
HIGH INTST: 7 CLICKS 0.5 SECONDS INTERVAL.
CREATED: 02 Mar 2021 19:41:00
NOTAM Non-directional radio beacon / valid from Thursday 23rd of May 2019 at 00:00
Q) AYPM/QNBAW/IV/BO /AE/000/999/0204S14726E025
A) AYMO B) 1905230000 C) PERM
E) NDB MOE/MOMOTE FREQ 212 KHZ COMPLETELY WITHDRAWN FM SER. AIC 5/19
CREATED: 02 Mar 2021 19:40:00
NOTAM Aerodrome beacon / valid from Saturday 12th of December 2020 at 20:00 to Friday 31st of December 2021 at 08:00
A) AYMO B) 2012122000 C) 2112310800 EST
E) ABN NOT AVBL.
CREATED: 12 Dec 2020 02:32:00
NOTAM Runway centre line lights / valid from Thursday 26th of November 2020 at 07:00 to Wednesday 30th of June 2021 at 08:00
A) AYMO B) 2011260700 C) 2106300800 EST
E) RWY LGTS NOT AVBL DUE PAVEMENT CONST AND OVERLAY WIP.
CREATED: 26 Nov 2020 06:42:00
NOTAM Runway / valid from Thursday 26th of November 2020 at 05:00 to Wednesday 30th of June 2021 at 08:00
A) AYMO B) 2011260500 C) 2106300800 EST
E) AD. CTN DUE NEW TERMINAL CONST WIP ON WESTERN SIDE OF RWY (NEW
CREATED: 26 Nov 2020 06:40:00
nearest airports to Momote
- for Eloaua Airstrip airport (AYEU) at 156 mile↑
- for Kar Kar airport (AYKR) at 200 mile↑
- for Witu airport (AYIX) at 229 mile↑
- for Long Island airport (AYLX) at 230 mile↑
- for Kavieng airport (AYKV) at 236 mile↑
- for Madang airport (AYMD) at 245 mile↑
- for Lab Lab airport (AYLB) at 257 mile↑
- for Tsumba Airstrip airport (AYQU) at 264 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)