Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Norambi Airstrip. airport (Papua New Guinea) / ICAO AYRN
Norambi Airstrip. airport (Papua New Guinea) is located close to Norambi, Urara at 38 mile↑, Kainantu at 45 mile↑, Goroka at 61 mile↑, Zagomzuhu at 61 mile↑, Chivasing at 66 mile↑, Bulolo at 70 mile↑, Kerema at 73 mile↑, Nadzab at 77 mile↑, Wau at 77 mile↑, Kundiawa at 79 mile↑,
Elevation : 1554 m = 5098 ft
aerial view of Norambi Airstrip.
METAR for Norambi Airstrip. airport - AYRN
No METAR for Norambi Airstrip. airport, but aviation weather is available at for Nadzab airport (AYNZ) at 122 km↑
TAF for Norambi Airstrip. airport - AYRN
No TAF but aviation weather is available at
NOTAM for Norambi Airstrip. Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
- Hotels in Urara
- for Simbari Airstrip airport at 4 mile↑
- for Simogu Airstrip airport at 8 mile↑
- for Gema Airstrip airport at 10 mile↑
nearest airports to Norambi Airstrip.
- for Simbari Airstrip airport (AYQB) at 4 mile↑
- for Simogu Airstrip airport (AYQM) at 8 mile↑
- for Gema Airstrip airport (AYGM) at 10 mile↑
- for Usarumpia Airstrip airport (AYUX) at 11 mile↑
- for Sindeni Airstrip airport (AYDY) at 11 mile↑
- for Wuyabo Airstrip airport (AYBY) at 15 mile↑
- for Marawaka airport (AYMW) at 15 mile↑
- for Wonenara airport (AYWO) at 17 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)