Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Aaisiaat airport (Greenland) / ICAO BGAA/ IATA JEG
Aaisiaat airport (Greenland) is located close to Aasiaat, Aasiaat at 2 mile↑, Nivaaq at 12 mile↑, Kangaatsiaq at 33 mile↑, Qasigiannguit at 40 mile↑, Qeqertarsuaq at 41 mile↑, Qaasuitsup at 54 mile↑, Ilulissat at 54 mile↑, Sisimiut at 125 mile↑, Qeqqata at 126 mile↑, Kangerlussuaq at 130 mile↑, Uummannaq at 136 mile↑, Qaarsut at 139 mile↑,
Elevation : 23 m = 75 ft
- runway 12/30 : 799 m = 2621 ft
aerial view of Aaisiaat
METAR for Aaisiaat airport - BGAA
BGAA 041450Z 23012KT 7000 -SN DRSN BKN010 BKN029 M09/M12 Q1017
Decoded METAR for Aaisiaat Airport (Greenland)
METAR issued by BGAA on Wednesday, May 4, 2022 at 14:50 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 18 days and 437 hours and -25891 minutes ago.
Visibility is 7 km = 4 mile.
Temperature is -9 °C = 16 °F and dew point is -12 °C = 10 °F . This correspond to 79% relative humidity.
QNH is 1017 mb = 30.03 inHg
Wind speed is 22 km/h = 12 kt, direction is 230°.
Clouds : broken at 1000 ft = 300 m. broken at 2900 ft = 880 m.
TAF for Aaisiaat airport - BGAA
BGAA 041205Z 0412/0417 19012KT 8000 -SN DRSN SCT006 BKN015 TEMPO 2000 BKN005
Decoded TAF for Aaisiaat Airport (Greenland)
TAF issued by BGAA on Wednesday, May 4, 2022 at 12:05 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 18 days and 8 hours and 14 minutes ago. A 5 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Wednesday, May 4, 2022 à 12:00 heure TU to Wednesday, May 4, 2022 à 17:00 heure UTC
0412/0417 19012KT 8000 -SN DRSN SCT006 BKN015
Wind 12 kt = 22 km/h, direction is 190°
Visibility is 8 km = 5 mile.
scattered clouds at 600 ft = 180 m broken at 1500 ft = 460 m
temporarily from à 00:00 heure TU to à 00:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 2000 BKN005
Visibility is 2 km = 1 mile.
broken at 500 ft = 150 m
nearest airports to Aaisiaat
- for Illulissat airport (BGJN) at 56 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Sisimiut airport (BGSS) at 125 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Kangerlussuaq airport (BGSF) at 130 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Uummannaq airport (BGUQ) at 139 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Maniitsoq airport (BGMQ) at 229 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Upernavik airport (BGUK) at 291 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Broughton Island airport (CYVM) at 300 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Nuuk airport (BGGH) at 315 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Pangnirtung airport (CYXP) at 385 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Clyde River airport (CYCY) at 397 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Kulusuk airport (BGKK) at 471 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Paamiut airport (BGPT) at 472 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Iqaluit airport (CYFB) at 555 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Narsarsuaq airport (BGBW) at 564 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Thule airport (BGTL) at 627 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Lake Harbour (Kimmirut?) airport (CYLC) at 628 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Pond Inlet airport (CYIO) at 630 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Qaanaaq airport (BGQQ) at 686 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Mesters Vig airport (BGMV) at 701 mile↑
- for Hall Beach airport (CYUX) at 706 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)