Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
Aviation weather Nerlerit Inaat airport (Neerlerit Inaat Greenland) / ICAO BGCO IATA CNP
Nerlerit Inaat airport (Greenland) is located close to Neerlerit Inaat, Ittorisseq at 21 mile↑, Ittoqqortoormiit at 24 mile↑, Miðgarðar at 313 mile↑, Olonkinbyen at 316 mile↑, Ísafjörður at 322 mile↑, Siglufjordur at 331 mile↑, Raufarhöfn at 341 mile↑, Dalvik at 346 mile↑, Husavik at 351 mile↑, Saudarkrokur at 354 mile↑, Akureyri at 368 mile↑, Kaupangur at 372 mile↑,
Elevation : 14 m = 46 ft
- runway 18/36 : 1000 m = 3281 ft
aerial view of Nerlerit Inaat
METAR for Nerlerit Inaat airport - BGCO
BGCO 081950Z AUTO 15006KT //// NCD 02/M00 Q1012
Decoded METAR for Nerlerit Inaat Airport (Greenland)
METAR issued by BGCO on Wednesday, June 8, 2022 at 19:50 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 16 days and 398 hours and -22993 minutes ago.
Visibility is m = m.
Temperature is 2 °C = 36 °F and dew point is 0 °C = 32 °F . This correspond to 87% relative humidity.
QNH is 1012 mb = 29.88 inHg
Wind speed is 11 km/h = 6 kt, direction is 150°.
TAF for Nerlerit Inaat airport - BGCO
BGCO 271222Z 2712/2716 VRB06KT 9999 BKN100
Decoded TAF for Nerlerit Inaat Airport (Greenland)
TAF issued by BGCO on Friday, May 27, 2022 at 12:22 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 28 days and 22 hours and 15 minutes ago. A 4 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Friday, May 27, 2022 à 12:00 heure TU to Friday, May 27, 2022 à 16:00 heure UTC
2712/2716 VRB06KT 9999 BKN100
Wind 6 kt = 11 km/h, direction is °
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
broken at 10000 ft = 3050 m
nearest airports to Nerlerit Inaat
- for Mesters Vig airport (BGMV) at 107 mile↑
- for Grimsey airport (BIGR) at 312 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Jan Mayen airport (ENJA) at 317 mile↑
- for Bæir airport (BIBI) at 321 mile↑
- for Isafjordur airport (BIIS) at 324 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ingjaldssandur airport (BIID) at 325 mile↑
- for Holt airport (BIHT) at 327 mile↑
- for Gjogur airport (BIGJ) at 330 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Siglufjordur airport (BISI) at 332 mile↑
- for Reykjanes airport (BIRS) at 334 mile↑
- for Arngerdareyri airport (BIAE) at 334 mile↑
- for Ólafsfjörður airport (BIOF) at 337 mile↑
- for Thingeyri airport (BITE) at 337 mile↑
- for Kopasker airport (BIKP) at 343 mile↑
- for Raufarhofn airport (BIRG) at 344 mile↑
- for Hrísey airport (BIHY) at 345 mile↑
- for Hrafnseyri airport (BIHS) at 346 mile↑
- for Holmavik airport (BIHK) at 349 mile↑
- for Bíldudalur airport (BIBD) at 353 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Saudarkrokur airport (BIKR) at 355 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)