Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Arctic Bay airport (Canada) / OACI CYAB/ IATA YAB
Arctic Bay is located close to Arctic Bay, Arctic Bay at 3 miles, Pond Inlet at 146 miles, Resolute at 221 miles, Nunavut at 232 miles, Igloolik at 260 miles, Hall Beach at 304 miles, Taloyoak at 304 miles, Kugaaruk at 327 miles, Dundas at 382 miles, Gjoa Haven at 389 miles,
METAR for Arctic Bay airport - CYAB
CYAB 092000Z 00000KT 15SM FEW006 FEW016 FEW022 BKN045 BKN200 M19/M23 A2968 RMK SC1SC1SC2SC4CI1 SC TR SC TR SLP056
Decoded METAR for Arctic Bay Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYAB on Wednesday 9th of December 2020 at 20:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 80 days and 16 hours and 8 minutes ago.
Visibility is 24 km = 15 sm.
Temperature is -19°C = -2 °F and dew point is -23°C = -9 °F . This correspond to 71% relative humidity.
QNH is 1005 hPa = 29.68 inHg
Wind speed is 0 kt = 0 km/h, direction is 0°.
Clouds : few clouds at 600 ft = 180 m. few clouds at 1600 ft = 490 m. few clouds at 2200 ft = 670 m. broken at 4500 ft = 1370 m. broken at 20000 ft = 6100 m.
Remarks : SC1SC1SC2SC4CI1 SC TR SC TR Sea Level Pressure SLP=056
TAF for Arctic Bay airport - CYAB
CYAB 061242Z 0613/0620 06010KT P6SM FEW008 SCT025 RMK NXT FCST WILL BE ISSUED AT 071245Z
Decoded TAF for Arctic Bay Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYAB on Tuesday 6th of October 2020 at 12:42 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 144 days and 23 hours and 26 minutes ago. A 7 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Tuesday 6th of October 2020 à 13:00 heure TU to Tuesday 6th of October 2020 à 20:00 heure UTC
Wind 10 kt = 19 km/h, direction is 60°
few clouds at 800 ft = 240 m. scattered clouds at 2500 ft = 760 m.
NOTAM for Arctic Bay Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
airports around Arctic Bay
- for Pond Inlet airport (CYIO) at 146 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Resolute airport (CYRB) at 224 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Grise Fiord airport (CYGZ) at 239 miles↑
- for Igloolik airport (CYGT) at 262 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Taloyoak airport (CYYH) at 304 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Hall Beach airport (CYUX) at 304 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Pelly Bay Townsite airport (CYBB) at 327 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Thule airport (BGTL) at 382 miles↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)