Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Tofino airport (Canada) / OACI CYAZ/ IATA YAZ
Tofino is located close to Tofino, Tofino at 8 miles, Port Albion at 14 miles, Ucluelet at 14 miles, Bamfield at 34 miles, Stewardson Inlet at 34 miles, Port Alberni at 45 miles, Alberni at 45 miles, Cumberland at 50 miles, Courtenay at 55 miles, Bowser at 56 miles,
METAR for Tofino airport - CYAZ
CYAZ 250100Z 15013KT 15SM SCT026 BKN038 OVC073 06/02 A3046 RMK CF4SC3AC1 LAST STFD OBS/NXT 251500UTC SLP316
Decoded METAR for Tofino Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYAZ on Thursday 25th of February 2021 at 01:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 3 days and 23 hours and 31 minutes ago.
Visibility is 24 km = 15 sm.
Temperature is 6°C = 43 °F and dew point is 2°C = 36 °F . This correspond to 76% relative humidity.
QNH is 1031 hPa = 30.45 inHg
Wind speed is 13 kt = 24 km/h, direction is 150°.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 2600 ft = 790 m. broken at 3800 ft = 1160 m. overcast at 7300 ft = 2230 m.
Remarks : CF4SC3AC1 LAST STFD OBS/NXT 251500UTC Sea Level Pressure SLP=316
TAF for Tofino airport - CYAZ
CYAZ 241841Z 2419/2501 10005KT P6SM SCT080 BKN200 FM242200 12010KT P6SM SCT025 BKN080 TEMPO 2422/2501 6SM -RA BR BKN020 OVC080 RMK NXT FCST WILL BE ISSUED AT 251645Z
Decoded TAF for Tofino Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYAZ on Wednesday 24th of February 2021 at 18:41 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 4 days and 5 hours and 50 minutes ago. A 6 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Wednesday 24th of February 2021 à 19:00 heure TU to Wednesday 24th of February 2021 à 22:00 heure UTC
Wind 5 kt = 9 km/h, direction is 100°
scattered clouds at 8000 ft = 2440 m. broken at 20000 ft = 6100 m.
from Wednesday 24th of February 2021 à 22:00 heure TU to Thursday 25th of February 2021 à 01:00 heure UTC
Wind 10 kt = 19 km/h, direction is 120°
scattered clouds at 2500 ft = 760 m. broken at 8000 ft = 2440 m.
temporarily from Wednesday 24th of February 2021 à 22:00 heure TU to Thursday 25th of February 2021 à 01:00 heure UTC
Visibility is 10 km = 6 sm.
broken at 2000 ft = 610 m. overcast at 8000 ft = 2440 m.
NOTAM for Tofino Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
airports around Tofino
- for Comox airport (CYQQ) at 59 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Campbell River airport (CYBL) at 64 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Texada Gillies Bay airport (CYGB) at 71 miles↑
- for Powell River airport (CYPW) at 77 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Nanaimo airport (CYCD) at 86 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Quillayute State airport (KUIL) at 97 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Alert Bay airport (CYAL) at 116 miles↑
- for Port Hardy airport (CYZT) at 131 miles↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)