Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Tadoule Lake airport (Canada) / ICAO CYBQ/ IATA XTL
Tadoule Lake airport (Canada) is located close to Tadoule Lake, Brochet at 128 mile↑, South Indian Lake at 134 mile↑, Goose Creek at 157 mile↑, Churchill at 158 mile↑, Lynn Lake at 159 mile↑, Wapawsik at 183 mile↑, Ennadai at 187 mile↑, Split Lake at 192 mile↑, Kelsey at 198 mile↑, Thompson at 206 mile↑,
Elevation : 281 m = 922 ft
- runway 06/24 : 975 m = 3199 ft
aerial view of Tadoule Lake
METAR for Tadoule Lake airport - CYBQ
CYBQ 021400Z AUTO 12008KT 9SM OVC021 13/11 A2975 RMK SLP085 DENSITY ALT 1100FT
Decoded METAR for Tadoule Lake Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYBQ on Thursday 2nd of September 2021 at 14:00 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 23 days and 568 hours and -33101 minutes ago.
Visibility is 14 km = 9 sm.
Temperature is 13 °C = 55 °F and dew point is 11 °C = 52 °F . This correspond to 88% relative humidity.
QNH is 1007 mb = 29.74 inHg
Wind speed is 15 km/h = 8 kt, direction is 120°.
Clouds : overcast at 2100 ft = 640 m.
Remarks : Sea Level Pressure SLP=085 DENSITY ALT 1100FT
TAF for Tadoule Lake airport - CYBQ
No TAF but aviation weather is available at
nearest airports to Tadoule Lake
- for Nejanilini Lake airport (CYNN) at 60 mile↑
- for Lac Brochet airport (CZWH) at 106 mile↑
- for Brochet airport (CYBT) at 128 mile↑
- for South Indian Lake airport (CZSN) at 133 mile↑
- for Lynn Lake airport (CYYL) at 158 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Churchill airport (CYYQ) at 160 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Leaf Rapids airport (CYLR) at 161 mile↑
- for Wollaston Lake airport (CZWL) at 174 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)