Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Tadoule Lake airport (Canada) / OACI CYBQ/ IATA XTL
Tadoule Lake is located close to Tadoule Lake, Brochet at 128 mile↑, South Indian Lake at 134 mile↑, Goose Creek at 157 mile↑, Churchill at 158 mile↑, Lynn Lake at 159 mile↑, Wapawsik at 183 mile↑, Ennadai at 187 mile↑, Split Lake at 192 mile↑, Kelsey at 198 mile↑, Thompson at 206 mile↑,
281 m = 922 ft
- runway 06/24 : 975 m = 3200 ft
- runway 07/25
aerial view of Tadoule Lake
METAR for Tadoule Lake airport - CYBQ
CYBQ 102200Z AUTO 33007KT 310V010 9SM CLR M18/M23 A2993 RMK SLP171
Decoded METAR for Tadoule Lake Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYBQ on Wednesday 10th of March 2021 at 22:00 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 61 days and 21 hours and 56 minutes ago.
Visibility is 14 km = 9 sm.
Temperature is -18 °C = -0 °F and dew point is -23 °C = -9 °F . This correspond to 65% relative humidity.
QNH is 1014 mb = 29.94 inHg
Wind speed is 13 km/h = 7 kt, direction is 330°.
Remarks : Sea Level Pressure SLP=171
TAF for Tadoule Lake airport - CYBQ
No TAF but aviation weather is available at
NOTAM for Tadoule Lake Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Tadoule Lake
- for Nejanilini Lake airport (CYNN) at 60 mile↑
- for Lac Brochet airport (CZWH) at 106 mile↑
- for Brochet airport (CYBT) at 128 mile↑
- for South Indian Lake airport (CZSN) at 133 mile↑
- for Lynn Lake airport (CYYL) at 158 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Churchill airport (CYYQ) at 160 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Leaf Rapids airport (CYLR) at 161 mile↑
- for Wollaston Lake airport (CZWL) at 174 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)