Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Brandon airport (Canada) / OACI CYBR/ IATA YBR
Brandon is located close to Brandon, Baragar at 3 mile↑, Brandon at 4 mile↑, Carnegie at 8 mile↑, Kemnay at 9 mile↑, Rapid City at 15 mile↑, Rivers at 15 mile↑, Alexander at 16 mile↑, Minnedosa at 24 mile↑, Souris at 24 mile↑, Griswold at 25 mile↑,
409 m = 1342 ft
- runway 08/26 : 1981 m = 6500 ft
- runway 14/32 : 914 m = 3000 ft
- runway 02/20 : 852 m = 2795 ft
aerial view of Brandon
METAR for Brandon airport - CYBR
CYBR 101300Z 06006KT 15SM SCT250 02/M02 A3035 RMK CI4 SLP298
Decoded METAR for Brandon Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYBR on Monday 10th of May 2021 at 13:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 5 days and 28 minutes ago.
Visibility is 24 km = 15 sm.
Temperature is 2 °C = 36 °F and dew point is -2 °C = 28 °F . This correspond to 75% relative humidity.
QNH is 1028 mb = 30.36 inHg
Wind speed is 11 km/h = 6 kt, direction is 60°.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 25000 ft = 7620 m.
Remarks : CI4 Sea Level Pressure SLP=298
TAF for Brandon airport - CYBR
CYBR 101138Z 1012/1024 05005KT P6SM FEW240 RMK NXT FCST BY 101800Z
Decoded TAF for Brandon Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYBR on Monday 10th of May 2021 at 11:38 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 5 days and 1 hours and 50 minutes ago. A 12 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Monday 10th of May 2021 à 12:00 heure TU to Tuesday 11th of May 2021 à 00:00 heure UTC
1012/1024 05005KT P6SM FEW240
Wind 5 kt = 9 km/h, direction is 50°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 sm.
few clouds at 24000 ft = 7320 m
NOTAM for Brandon Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Instrument landing system / valid from Thursday 18th of March 2021 at 13:19 to Friday 18th of June 2021 at 13:15
A) CYBR B) 2103181319 C) 2106181315
E) ILS RWY 08 U/S
CREATED: 18 Mar 2021 13:19:00
NOTAM Aerodrome / valid from Friday 12th of February 2021 at 14:57
A) CYBR B) 2102121457 C) PERM
E) AMEND PUBLICATIONS: RWY DATA: RCR: A/D MAINT HRS TO READ: 12-02Z
(DT 11-01Z) MON-FRI, 14-00Z (DT 13-23Z) SAT-SUN
O/T 1 HR PN FOR AMSCR AND CRFI, 204-729-7026. CALL OUT CHG MAY BE
CREATED: 12 Feb 2021 14:57:00
NOTAM Air/ground facility / valid from Tuesday 11th of May 2021 at 05:00 to Tuesday 11th of May 2021 at 10:00
A) CYBR B) 2105110500 C) 2105111000
E) WINNIPEG RDO REMOTE COM OUTLET (RCO) 123.275MHZ AND 126.7MHZ
AT BRANDON U/S
CREATED: 10 May 2021 00:35:00
nearest airports to Brandon
- for Virden/R.J. (Bob) Andrew Field Regional airport (CYVD) at 43 mile↑
- for Portage La Prairie Southport airport (CYPG) at 75 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Dauphin airport (CYDN) at 82 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Rugby Mun airport (KRUG) at 105 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Mohall Mun airport (KHBC) at 106 mile↑
- for Minot AFB airport (KMIB) at 121 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Minot Intl airport (KMOT) at 129 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Devils Lake airport (KDVL) at 133 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)