Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Nipawin airport (Canada) / ICAO CYBU
Nipawin airport (Canada) is located close to Nipawin, Nipawin at 2 mile↑, Codette at 4 mile↑, White Fox at 9 mile↑, Aylsham at 12 mile↑, Armley at 15 mile↑, Garrick at 17 mile↑, Carrot River at 18 mile↑, Arborfield at 22 mile↑, Gronlid at 25 mile↑, Ravendale at 29 mile↑,
Elevation : 372 m = 1220 ft
- runway 03/21 : 893 m = 2930 ft
- runway 12/30 : 884 m = 2900 ft
aerial view of Nipawin
METAR for Nipawin airport - CYBU
CYBU 181900Z AUTO 33017G23KT 9SM CLR 12/03 A2971 RMK SLP075 DENSITY ALT 1400FT
Decoded METAR for Nipawin Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYBU on Monday 18th of October 2021 at 19:00 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 2 days and 68 hours and -2862 minutes ago.
Visibility is 14 km = 9 sm.
Temperature is 12 °C = 54 °F and dew point is 3 °C = 37 °F . This correspond to 54% relative humidity.
QNH is 1006 mb = 29.71 inHg
Wind speed is 31 km/h = 17 kt with gusts at 43 km/h = 23 kt, direction is 330°.
Remarks : Sea Level Pressure SLP=075 DENSITY ALT 1400FT
TAF for Nipawin airport - CYBU
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Prince Albert airport (CYPA) at 111 km↑
nearest airports to Nipawin
- for Prince Albert airport (CYPA) at 69 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Hudson Bay airport (CYHB) at 79 mile↑
- for Wynyard airport (CYYO) at 105 mile↑
- for The Pas airport (CYQD) at 127 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Flin Flon airport (CYFO) at 133 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for La Ronge airport (CYVC) at 135 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Saskatoon airport (CYXE) at 138 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Swan River airport (CZJN) at 143 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)