Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Berens River airport (Canada) / OACI CYBV/ IATA YBV
Berens River is located close to Berens River, Berens River at 1 mile↑, Asinkaanumevatt at 10 mile↑, Gypsumville at 80 mile↑, Hodgson at 83 mile↑, Fairford Reserve at 89 mile↑, Manigotagan at 92 mile↑, Vidir at 94 mile↑, Riverton at 94 mile↑, Moosehorn at 95 mile↑, Steep Rock at 99 mile↑,
222 m = 728 ft
- runway 08/26 : 884 m = 2900 ft
aerial view of Berens River
METAR for Berens River airport - CYBV
CYBV 221500Z 20006KT 170V230 15SM FEW220 09/M04 A2958 RMK CS2 SLP028
Decoded METAR for Berens River Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYBV on Thursday 22nd of April 2021 at 15:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 20 days and 11 hours and 43 minutes ago.
Visibility is 24 km = 15 sm.
Temperature is 9 °C = 48 °F and dew point is -4 °C = 25 °F . This correspond to 40% relative humidity.
QNH is 1002 mb = 29.59 inHg
Wind speed is 11 km/h = 6 kt, direction is 200°.
Clouds : few clouds at 22000 ft = 6710 m.
Remarks : CS2 Sea Level Pressure SLP=028
TAF for Berens River airport - CYBV
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Norway House airport (CYNE) at 186 km↑
NOTAM for Berens River Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Berens River
- for Bloodvein River airport (CZTA) at 42 mile↑
- for Poplar River airport (CZNG) at 45 mile↑
- for Little Grand Rapids airport (CZGR) at 69 mile↑
- for Norway House airport (CYNE) at 116 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Gimli Indus Park airport (CYGM) at 120 mile↑
- for Deer Lake ONT airport (CYVZ) at 126 mile↑
- for Pikangikum airport (CYPM) at 135 mile↑
- for St Theresa Point airport (CYST) at 136 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)