Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
Aviation weather Berens River airport (Berens River Canada) / ICAO CYBV IATA YBV
Berens River airport (Canada) is located close to Berens River, Berens River at 1 mile↑, Asinkaanumevatt at 10 mile↑, Gypsumville at 80 mile↑, Hodgson at 83 mile↑, Fairford Reserve at 89 mile↑, Manigotagan at 92 mile↑, Vidir at 94 mile↑, Riverton at 94 mile↑, Moosehorn at 95 mile↑, Steep Rock at 99 mile↑, Ashern at 99 mile↑, Arborg at 101 mile↑,
Elevation : 222 m = 728 ft
- runway 08/26 : 884 m = 2900 ft
aerial view of Berens River
METAR for Berens River airport - CYBV
CYBV 091200Z 00000KT 15SM FEW220 09/08 A2999 RMK CS1 SLP163
Decoded METAR for Berens River Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYBV on Thursday, June 9, 2022 at 12:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 18 days and 449 hours and -25874 minutes ago.
Visibility is 24 km = 15 sm.
Temperature is 9 °C = 48 °F and dew point is 8 °C = 46 °F . This correspond to 93% relative humidity.
QNH is 1016 mb = 30 inHg
Wind speed is 0 km/h = 0 kt, direction is 0°.
Clouds : few clouds at 22000 ft = 6710 m.
Remarks : CS1 Sea Level Pressure SLP=163
TAF for Berens River airport - CYBV
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Norway House airport (CYNE) at 186 km↑
nearest airports to Berens River
- for Bloodvein River airport (CZTA) at 42 mile↑
- for Poplar River airport (CZNG) at 45 mile↑
- for Little Grand Rapids airport (CZGR) at 69 mile↑
- for Norway House airport (CYNE) at 116 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Gimli Indus Park airport (CYGM) at 120 mile↑
- for Deer Lake ONT airport (CYVZ) at 126 mile↑
- for Pikangikum airport (CYPM) at 135 mile↑
- for St Theresa Point airport (CYST) at 136 mile↑
- for Island Lake airport (CYIV) at 143 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Lac Du Bonnet airport (CYAX) at 149 mile↑
- for Jenpeg airport (CZJG) at 155 mile↑
- for Dauphin airport (CYDN) at 156 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Cross Lake Charlie Sinclair Memorial airport (CYCR) at 159 mile↑
- for Winnipeg St Andrews airport (CYAV) at 159 mile↑
- for Sandy Lake airport (CZSJ) at 161 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Red Lake airport (CYRL) at 164 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Winnipeg airport (CYWG) at 169 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Portage La Prairie Southport airport (CYPG) at 178 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Swan River airport (CZJN) at 179 mile↑
- for Gods Lake Narows airport (CYGO) at 184 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)