Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Coppermine (Kugluktuk?) airport (Canada) / ICAO CYCO/ IATA YCO
Coppermine (Kugluktuk?) airport (Canada) is located close to Kugluktuk, Kugluktuk at 1 mile↑, Lupin at 177 mile↑, Holman at 211 mile↑, Paulatuk at 249 mile↑, Cambridge Bay at 271 mile↑, Cape Parry at 285 mile↑, Fort Franklin at 289 mile↑, Deline at 290 mile↑, Colville Lake at 296 mile↑, Discovery at 322 mile↑,
Elevation : 23 m = 75 ft
- runway 12T/30T : 1676 m = 5499 ft
aerial view of Coppermine (Kugluktuk?)
METAR for Coppermine (Kugluktuk?) airport - CYCO
CYCO 191000Z 33003KT 230V020 15SM FEW025 03/00 A2979 RMK SC1 SLP092
Decoded METAR for Coppermine (Kugluktuk?) Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYCO on Sunday 19th of September 2021 at 10:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 3 days and 88 hours and -4313 minutes ago.
Visibility is 24 km = 15 sm.
Temperature is 3 °C = 37 °F and dew point is 0 °C = 32 °F . This correspond to 81% relative humidity.
QNH is 1009 mb = 29.8 inHg
Wind speed is 6 km/h = 3 kt, direction is 330°.
Clouds : few clouds at 2500 ft = 760 m.
Remarks : SC1 Sea Level Pressure SLP=092
TAF for Coppermine (Kugluktuk?) airport - CYCO
CYCO 190638Z 1907/1919 10006KT P6SM FEW025 BECMG 1908/1910 15008KT RMK NXT FCST BY 191300Z
Decoded TAF for Coppermine (Kugluktuk?) Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYCO on Sunday 19th of September 2021 at 06:38 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 3 days and 19 hours and 29 minutes ago. A 12 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Sunday 19th of September 2021 à 07:00 heure TU to Sunday 19th of September 2021 à 08:00 heure UTC
1907/1919 10006KT P6SM FEW025
Wind 6 kt = 11 km/h, direction is 100°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 sm.
few clouds at 2500 ft = 760 m
becoming from Sunday 19th of September 2021 à 10:00 heure TU to Sunday 19th of September 2021 à 19:00 heure UTC
BECMG 1908/1910 15008KT
Wind 8 kt = 15 km/h, direction is 150°
nearest airports to Coppermine (Kugluktuk?)
- for Lupin airport (CYWO) at 196 mile↑aéroport fermé
- for Holman airport (CYHI) at 214 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Paulatuk airport (CYPC) at 249 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Koala airport (CYOA) at 249 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Rae Lakes airport (CYRA) at 263 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Cambridge Bay airport (CYCB) at 269 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Deline airport (CYWJ) at 290 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Tommy Kochon airport (CYVL) at 296 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)