Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Blue River airport (Canada) / OACI CYCP
Blue River is located close to Blue River, Blue River at 1 mile, Avola at 23 mile, Clearwater at 46 mile, Valemount at 50 mile, Little Fort at 62 mile, Seymour Arm at 63 mile, Wynd at 71 mile, Dunster at 73 mile, Jasper at 73 mile, Canim Lake at 73 mile,
METAR for Blue River airport - CYCP
CYCP 051700Z VRB02KT 15SM SCT050 SCT250 02/M05 A3012 RMK CU3CI1 SLP231
Decoded METAR for Blue River Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYCP on Monday 5th of April 2021 at 17:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 18 days and 1 hours and 21 minutes ago.
Visibility is 24 km = 15 sm.
Temperature is 2 °C = 36 °F and dew point is -5 °C = 23 °F . This correspond to 60% relative humidity.
QNH is 1020 mb = 30.12 inHg
Wind speed is 4 km/h = 2 kt, direction is °.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 5000 ft = 1520 m. scattered clouds at 25000 ft = 7620 m.
Remarks : CU3CI1 Sea Level Pressure SLP=231
TAF for Blue River airport - CYCP
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Kamloops airport (CYKA) at 177 km↑
NOTAM for Blue River Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Runway / valid from Tuesday 6th of April 2021 at 23:34 to Tuesday 20th of April 2021 at 00:00
I1602/21 NOTAMR I1466/21
A) CYCP B) 2104052334 C) 2104200000 EST
E) RWY 01/19 CLSD.
CREATED: 05 Apr 2021 23:34:00
nearest airports to Blue River
- for Jasper airport (CYJA) at 80 mile↑
- for 108 Mile airport (CZML) at 91 mile↑
- for Revelstoke airport (CYRV) at 92 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Salmon Arm airport (CZAM) at 99 mile↑
- for Kamloops airport (CYKA) at 110 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Golden airport (CYGE) at 114 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Williams Lake airport (CYWL) at 118 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Vernon airport (CYVK) at 129 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)