Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Blue River airport (Canada) / ICAO CYCP
Blue River airport (Canada) is located close to Blue River, Blue River at 1 mile↑, Avola at 23 mile↑, Clearwater at 46 mile↑, Valemount at 50 mile↑, Little Fort at 62 mile↑, Seymour Arm at 63 mile↑, Wynd at 71 mile↑, Dunster at 73 mile↑, Jasper at 73 mile↑, Canim Lake at 73 mile↑,
Elevation : 683 m = 2241 ft
- runway 01/19 : 1524 m = 5000 ft
aerial view of Blue River
METAR for Blue River airport - CYCP
CYCP 072200Z CCA 04003KT 010V130 15SM FEW023 SCT065 BKN083TCU 09/02 A3005 RMK CF2CU1TCU2 SLP196
Decoded METAR for Blue River Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYCP on Friday 8th of October 2021 at 22:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 19 days and 472 hours and -27349 minutes ago.
Visibility is 24 km = 15 sm.
Temperature is 9 °C = 48 °F and dew point is 2 °C = 36 °F . This correspond to 62% relative humidity.
QNH is 1018 mb = 30.06 inHg
Wind speed is 6 km/h = 3 kt, direction is 40°.
Clouds : few clouds at 2300 ft = 700 m. scattered clouds at 6500 ft = 1980 m. broken at 8300 ft = 2530 m.
Remarks : CF2CU1 tower cumulus 2 Sea Level Pressure SLP=196
TAF for Blue River airport - CYCP
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Kamloops airport (CYKA) at 177 km↑
nearest airports to Blue River
- for Jasper airport (CYJA) at 80 mile↑
- for 108 Mile airport (CZML) at 91 mile↑
- for Revelstoke airport (CYRV) at 92 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Salmon Arm airport (CZAM) at 99 mile↑
- for Kamloops airport (CYKA) at 110 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Golden airport (CYGE) at 114 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Williams Lake airport (CYWL) at 118 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Vernon airport (CYVK) at 129 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)