Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Clyde River airport (Canada) / OACI CYCY/ IATA YCY
Clyde River is located close to Clyde River, Clyde River at 2 miles, Qikiqtarjuaq at 231 miles, Pond Inlet at 256 miles, Pangnirtung at 308 miles, Upernavik at 312 miles, Igloolik at 323 miles, Hall Beach at 327 miles, Qaarsut at 363 miles, Qeqertarsuaq at 365 miles, Uummannaq at 376 miles,
METAR for Clyde River airport - CYCY
CYCY 281200Z AUTO 29011KT 9SM OVC096 M32/M38 A2951 RMK SLP003
Decoded METAR for Clyde River Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYCY on Sunday 28th of February 2021 at 12:00 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 6 days and 18 hours and 17 minutes ago.
Visibility is 14 km = 9 sm.
Temperature is -32 °C = -26 °F and dew point is -38 °C = -36 °F . This correspond to 55% relative humidity.
QNH is 999 mb = 29.5 inHg
Wind speed is 20 km/h = 11 kt, direction is 290°.
Clouds : overcast at 9600 ft = 2930 m.
Remarks : Sea Level Pressure SLP=003
TAF for Clyde River airport - CYCY
CYCY 281238Z 2813/0101 30008KT P6SM SCT080 TEMPO 2813/0101 5SM IC BR BKN080 RMK FCST BASED ON AUTO OBS. NXT FCST BY 281900Z
Decoded TAF for Clyde River Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYCY on Sunday 28th of February 2021 at 12:38 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 6 days and 17 hours and 39 minutes ago. A 12 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Sunday 28th of February 2021 à 13:00 heure TU to Monday 1st of March 2021 à 01:00 heure UTC
Wind 8 kt = 15 km/h, direction is 300°
scattered clouds at 8000 ft = 2440 m.
temporarily from Sunday 28th of February 2021 à 13:00 heure TU to Monday 1st of March 2021 à 01:00 heure UTC
Visibility is 8 km = 5 sm.
broken at 8000 ft = 2440 m.
NOTAM for Clyde River Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Non-directional radio beacon (from Wednesday 30th of December 2020 at 16:07 to Saturday 27th of March 2021 at 23:59)
L6002/20 NOTAMR L4495/20nQ) CZEG/QNBXX/IV/BO/AE/000/999/7029N06832W025nA) CYCY B) 2012301607 C) 2103262359nE) CLYDE RIVER NDB YCY 256KHZ UNMONITOREDnCREATED: 30 Dec 2020 16:07:00 nSOURCE: CYHQYNYX
airports around Clyde River
- for Broughton Island airport (CYVM) at 231 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Pond Inlet airport (CYIO) at 256 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Pangnirtung airport (CYXP) at 308 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Upernavik airport (BGUK) at 312 miles↑
- for Igloolik airport (CYGT) at 324 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Hall Beach airport (CYUX) at 327 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Uummannaq airport (BGUQ) at 362 miles↑
- for Arctic Bay airport (CYAB) at 396 miles↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)