Airport information, from map to hotels to aeronautical information. And the aeronautical weather for the pilots with current weather and short-term forecasts with METAR (METeorological Aerodrome Report, observation message of meteorological conditions for aviation) and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term forecast message of meteorological conditions for aviation ). And other resources such as VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare flights.
Clyde River airport in Clyde River Canada / ICAO CYCY IATA YCY
Clyde River airport (Canada) is located near Clyde River, Clyde River in 2 mi↑, Qikiqtarjuaq in 231 mi↑, Pond Inlet in 256 mi↑, Pangnirtung in 308 mi↑, Upernavik in 312 mi↑, Igloolik in 323 mi↑, Hall Beach in 327 mi↑, Qaarsut in 363 mi↑, Qeqertarsuaq in 365 mi↑, Uummannaq in 376 mi↑, Kangaatsiaq in 394 mi↑, Aasiaat in 395 mi↑,
Hotels in Clyde River
aerial view of Clyde River
Elevation : 27 m = 89 ft
- runway 02T/20T : 1067 m = 3501 ft
Aviation weather for Clyde River airport / ICAO CYCY IATA YCY
METAR for Clyde River airport - CYCY
CYCY 210200Z AUTO 30010KT 9SM CLR M26/M30 A2992 RMK SLP140
Decoded METAR for Clyde River Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYCY on Sunday, November 20, 2022 at 02:00 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 6 days and 151 hours and -8583 minutes ago.
Visibility is 14 km = 9 sm.
Temperature is -26 °C = -15 °F and dew point is -30 °C = -22 °F . This correspond to 69% relative humidity.
QNH is 1013 mb = 29.91 inHg
Wind speed is 19 km/h = 10 kt, direction is 300°.
Remarks : Sea Level Pressure SLP=140
TAF for Clyde River airport - CYCY
CYCY 210040Z 2101/2113 30012KT P6SM SKC RMK FCST BASED ON AUTO OBS. NXT FCST BY 210700Z
Decoded TAF for Clyde River Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYCY on Sunday, November 20, 2022 at 00:40 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 6 days and 9 hours and 17 minutes ago. A 12 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Sunday, November 20, 2022 à 01:00 heure TU to Monday, November 21, 2022 à 13:00 heure UTC
2101/2113 30012KT P6SM SKC
Wind 12 kt = 22 km/h, direction is 300°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 sm.
Around Clyde River airport
nearest airports to Clyde River
- for Broughton Island airport (CYVM) in 231 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Pond Inlet airport (CYIO) in 256 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Pangnirtung airport (CYXP) in 308 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Upernavik airport (BGUK) in 312 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Igloolik airport (CYGT) in 324 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Hall Beach airport (CYUX) in 327 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Uummannaq airport (BGUQ) in 362 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Arctic Bay airport (CYAB) in 396 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Aaisiaat airport (BGAA) in 397 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Thule airport (BGTL) in 418 miMETAR & TAF
- for Illulissat airport (BGJN) in 422 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Sisimiut airport (BGSS) in 442 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Iqaluit airport (CYFB) in 465 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Cape Dorset airport (CYTE) in 481 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Qaanaaq airport (BGQQ) in 484 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Grise Fiord airport (CYGZ) in 496 mi↑
- for Kangerlussuaq airport (BGSF) in 504 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Repulse Bay airport (CYUT) in 523 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Lake Harbour (Kimmirut?) airport (CYLC) in 529 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Pelly Bay Townsite airport (CYBB) in 529 mi↑METAR & TAF