Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Dawson airport (Canada) / OACI CYDA/ IATA YDA
Dawson is located close to Dawson City, Rock Creek at 2 miles, Dawson City at 9 miles, Clear Creek at 59 miles, Eagle Village at 78 miles, Mayo at 103 miles, Pelly Crossing at 115 miles, Southeast Fairbanks Census Area at 127 miles, Beaver Creek at 127 miles, Tok at 128 miles, Yukon at 146 miles,
METAR for Dawson airport - CYDA
CYDA 101600Z 00000KT 15SM SCT076 OVC082 M29/M33 A3083 RMK AS3AC5 SLP503
Decoded METAR for Dawson Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYDA on Wednesday 10th of February 2021 at 16:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 24 days and 13 hours and 33 minutes ago.
Visibility is 24 km = 15 sm.
Temperature is -29 °C = -20 °F and dew point is -33 °C = -27 °F . This correspond to 68% relative humidity.
QNH is 1044 mb = 30.83 inHg
Wind speed is 0 km/h = 0 kt, direction is 0°.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 7600 ft = 2320 m. overcast at 8200 ft = 2500 m.
Remarks : AS3AC5 Sea Level Pressure SLP=503
TAF for Dawson airport - CYDA
CYDA 101438Z 1015/1022 VRB03KT P6SM SCT080 TEMPO 1015/1022 BKN080 RMK NXT FCST WILL BE ISSUED AT 111445Z
Decoded TAF for Dawson Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYDA on Wednesday 10th of February 2021 at 14:38 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 24 days and 14 hours and 55 minutes ago. A 7 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Wednesday 10th of February 2021 à 15:00 heure TU to Wednesday 10th of February 2021 à 22:00 heure UTC
Wind 3 kt = 6 km/h, direction is °
scattered clouds at 8000 ft = 2440 m.
temporarily from Wednesday 10th of February 2021 à 15:00 heure TU to Wednesday 10th of February 2021 à 22:00 heure UTC
broken at 8000 ft = 2440 m.
NOTAM for Dawson Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
airports around Dawson
- for Eagle airport (PAEG) at 79 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Mayo airport (CYMA) at 104 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Northway airport (PAOR) at 114 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Beaver Creek airport (CYXQ) at 125 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Tok Junction airport (PFTO) at 127 miles↑
- for Tok airport (PATJ) at 129 miles↑
- for Burwash airport (CYDB) at 185 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Circle City airport (PACR) at 190 miles↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)