Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Dease Lake airport (Canada) / OACI CYDL/ IATA YDL
Dease Lake is located close to Dease Lake, Dease Lake at 2 miles, Tahltan at 45 miles, Glenora at 64 miles, Watson Lake at 123 miles, Stikine at 136 miles, Atlin at 153 miles, Teslin at 153 miles, Petersburg at 155 miles, Juneau City and Borough at 156 miles, Thane at 156 miles,
METAR for Dease Lake airport - CYDL
CYDL 060000Z AUTO 06003KT 9SM CLR M16/M19 A3014 RMK SLP275
Decoded METAR for Dease Lake Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYDL on Saturday 6th of February 2021 at 00:00 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 31 days and 27 minutes ago.
Visibility is 14 km = 9 sm.
Temperature is -16 °C = 3 °F and dew point is -19 °C = -2 °F . This correspond to 78% relative humidity.
QNH is 1021 mb = 30.15 inHg
Wind speed is 6 km/h = 3 kt, direction is 60°.
Remarks : Sea Level Pressure SLP=275
TAF for Dease Lake airport - CYDL
CYDL 051838Z 0519/0524 VRB03KT P6SM FEW100 RMK FCST BASED ON AUTO OBS. NXT FCST WILL BE ISSUED AT 061345Z
Decoded TAF for Dease Lake Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYDL on Friday 5th of February 2021 at 18:38 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 31 days and 5 hours and 49 minutes ago. A 5 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Friday 5th of February 2021 à 19:00 heure TU to Saturday 6th of February 2021 à 00:00 heure UTC
Wind 3 kt = 6 km/h, direction is °
few clouds at 10000 ft = 3050 m.
NOTAM for Dease Lake Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
airports around Dease Lake
- for Watson Lake airport (CYQH) at 125 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Atlin airport (CYSQ) at 152 miles↑
- for Teslin airport (CYZW) at 154 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Johnson Peterburg airport (PAPG) at 155 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Wrangell airport (PAWG) at 160 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Juneau airport (PAJN) at 165 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Stewart airport (CZST) at 172 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Kake airport (PAFE) at 175 miles↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)