Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Estevan airport (Canada) / OACI CYEN/ IATA YEN
Estevan is located close to Estevan, Estevan at 5 mile↑, Foeda at 8 mile↑, Lampman at 15 mile↑, Macoun at 15 mile↑, Midale at 24 mile↑, North Portal at 24 mile↑, Frobisher at 24 mile↑, Torquay at 25 mile↑, Crosby at 25 mile↑, Alameda at 31 mile↑,
Elevation : 581 m = 1906 ft
- runway 08/26 : 1524 m = 5000 ft
- runway 15/33 : 914 m = 3000 ft
aerial view of Estevan
METAR for Estevan airport - CYEN
CYEN 172000Z AUTO 10007KT 070V170 9SM CLR 19/02 A3024 RMK SLP252 DENSITY ALT 2300FT
Decoded METAR for Estevan Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYEN on Thursday 17th of September 2020 at 20:00 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 279 days and 9 minutes ago.
Visibility is 14 km = 9 sm.
Temperature is 19 °C = 66 °F and dew point is 2 °C = 36 °F . This correspond to 32% relative humidity.
QNH is 1024 mb = 30.24 inHg
Wind speed is 13 km/h = 7 kt, direction is 100°.
Remarks : Sea Level Pressure SLP=252 DENSITY ALT 2300FT
TAF for Estevan airport - CYEN
CYEN 171738Z 1718/1724 15012KT P6SM FEW060 RMK FCST BASED ON AUTO OBS. NXT FCST WILL BE ISSUED AT 181145Z
Decoded TAF for Estevan Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYEN on Thursday 17th of September 2020 at 17:38 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 279 days and 2 hours and 31 minutes ago. A 6 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Thursday 17th of September 2020 à 18:00 heure TU to Friday 18th of September 2020 à 00:00 heure UTC
1718/1724 15012KT P6SM FEW060
Wind 12 kt = 22 km/h, direction is 150°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 sm.
few clouds at 6000 ft = 1830 m
NOTAM for Estevan Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Estevan
- for Mohall Mun airport (KHBC) at 72 mile↑
- for Sher Wood airport (KPWD) at 77 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Sloulin Intl airport (KISN) at 78 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Minot AFB airport (KMIB) at 91 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Minot Intl airport (KMOT) at 101 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Regina airport (CYQR) at 113 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Sidney Richland Mun airport (KSDY) at 118 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Mercer Co Regl airport (KHZE) at 147 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)