Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Estevan airport (Canada) / ICAO CYEN/ IATA YEN
Estevan airport (Canada) is located close to Estevan, Estevan at 5 mile↑, Foeda at 8 mile↑, Lampman at 15 mile↑, Macoun at 15 mile↑, Midale at 24 mile↑, North Portal at 24 mile↑, Frobisher at 24 mile↑, Torquay at 25 mile↑, Crosby at 25 mile↑, Alameda at 31 mile↑,
Elevation : 581 m = 1906 ft
- runway 08/26 : 1524 m = 5000 ft
- runway 15/33 : 914 m = 2999 ft
aerial view of Estevan
METAR for Estevan airport - CYEN
CYEN 130100Z AUTO 13007KT 9SM OVC110 M08/M11 A3015 RMK SLP251
Decoded METAR for Estevan Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYEN on Saturday 13th of November 2021 at 01:00 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 15 days and 382 hours and -21599 minutes ago.
Visibility is 14 km = 9 sm.
Temperature is -8 °C = 18 °F and dew point is -11 °C = 12 °F . This correspond to 79% relative humidity.
QNH is 1021 mb = 30.15 inHg
Wind speed is 13 km/h = 7 kt, direction is 130°.
Clouds : overcast at 11000 ft = 3350 m.
Remarks : Sea Level Pressure SLP=251
TAF for Estevan airport - CYEN
CYEN 192133Z 1921/1924 04020G30KT 4SM FU BKN012 TEMPO 1921/1924 P6SM NSW SCT012 BECMG 1921/1923 08010KT RMK FCST BASED ON AUTO OBS. NXT FCST WILL BE ISSUED AT 201145Z
Decoded TAF for Estevan Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYEN on Monday 19th of July 2021 at 21:33 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 132 days and 1 hours and 28 minutes ago. A 3 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Monday 19th of July 2021 à 21:00 heure TU to Monday 19th of July 2021 à 21:00 heure UTC
1921/1924 04020G30KT 4SM FU BKN012
Wind 20 kt = 37 km/h with gusts at 30 kt = 56 km/h, direction is 40°
Visibility is 6 km = 4 sm.
broken at 1200 ft = 370 m
temporarily from Monday 19th of July 2021 à 21:00 heure TU to Tuesday 20th of July 2021 à 00:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 1921/1924 P6SM NSW SCT012
no significant weather
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 sm.
scattered clouds at 1200 ft = 370 m
becoming from Tuesday 20th of July 2021 à 23:00 heure TU to Tuesday 20th of July 2021 à 00:00 heure UTC
BECMG 1921/1923 08010KT
Wind 10 kt = 19 km/h, direction is 80°
nearest airports to Estevan
- for Mohall Mun airport (KHBC) at 72 mile↑
- for Sher Wood airport (KPWD) at 77 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Sloulin Intl airport (KISN) at 78 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Minot Air Force Base airport (KMIB) at 91 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Minot Intl airport (KMOT) at 101 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Regina airport (CYQR) at 113 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Sidney Richland Mun airport (KSDY) at 118 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Mercer Co Regl airport (KHZE) at 147 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)