Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Fort Good Hope airport (Canada) / OACI CYGH/ IATA YGH
Fort Good Hope is located close to Fort Good Hope, Fort Good Hope at 1 mile, Norman Wells at 84 mile, Colville Lake at 88 mile, Tulita at 128 mile, Tsiigehtchic at 161 mile, Deline at 165 mile, Fort Franklin at 166 mile, Fort McPherson at 188 mile, Inuvik at 199 mile, Aklavik at 218 mile,
METAR for Fort Good Hope airport - CYGH
CYGH 102000Z 00000KT 15SM -SG BKN007 OVC014 M18/M20 A3002 RMK ST6SC2 SLP178
Decoded METAR for Fort Good Hope Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYGH on Wednesday 10th of March 2021 at 20:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 40 days and 19 hours and 58 minutes ago.
Visibility is 24 km = 15 sm.
Temperature is -18 °C = -0 °F and dew point is -20 °C = -4 °F . This correspond to 84% relative humidity.
QNH is 1017 mb = 30.03 inHg
Wind speed is 0 km/h = 0 kt, direction is 0°.
Clouds : broken at 700 ft = 210 m. overcast at 1400 ft = 430 m.
light snow grains
Remarks : ST6SC2 Sea Level Pressure SLP=178
TAF for Fort Good Hope airport - CYGH
CYGH 101948Z 1019/1024 VRB03KT 5SM -SN -SG OVC006 TEMPO 1019/1024 P6SM NSW SCT006 OVC020 BECMG 1020/1022 08008KT RMK NXT FCST WILL BE ISSUED AT 111515Z
Decoded TAF for Fort Good Hope Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYGH on Wednesday 10th of March 2021 at 19:48 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 40 days and 20 hours and 10 minutes ago. A 5 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Wednesday 10th of March 2021 à 19:00 heure TU to Wednesday 10th of March 2021 à 20:00 heure UTC
1019/1024 VRB03KT 5SM -SN -SG OVC006
Wind 3 kt = 6 km/h, direction is °
Visibility is 8 km = 5 sm.
light snow grains
overcast at 600 ft = 180 m
temporarily from Wednesday 10th of March 2021 à 19:00 heure TU to Thursday 11th of March 2021 à 00:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 1019/1024 P6SM NSW SCT006 OVC020
no significant weather
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 sm.
scattered clouds at 600 ft = 180 m overcast at 2000 ft = 610 m
becoming from Wednesday 10th of March 2021 à 22:00 heure TU to Thursday 11th of March 2021 à 00:00 heure UTC
BECMG 1020/1022 08008KT
Wind 8 kt = 15 km/h, direction is 80°
NOTAM for Fort Good Hope Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Fort Good Hope
- for Norman Wells airport (CYVQ) at 85 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Tommy Kochon airport (CYVL) at 88 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Fort Norman airport (CZFN) at 127 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Deline airport (CYWJ) at 164 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Fort Mc Pherson airport (CZFM) at 187 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Inuvik airport (CYEV) at 192 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Aklavik airport (CYKD) at 218 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Paulatuk airport (CYPC) at 246 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)