Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Igloolik airport (Canada) / OACI CYGT/ IATA YGT
Igloolik is located close to Igloolik, Igloolik at 1 mile, Hall Beach at 42 mile, Kugaaruk at 207 mile, Nunavut at 220 mile, Repulse Bay at 227 mile, Pond Inlet at 246 mile, Arctic Bay at 264 mile, Taloyoak at 284 mile, Clyde River at 322 mile, Wager Bay at 334 mile,
METAR for Igloolik airport - CYGT
CYGT 161400Z 29015KT 15SM FEW044 FEW120 M32/M36 A2959 RMK SC1AS1 SLP030
Decoded METAR for Igloolik Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYGT on Tuesday 16th of February 2021 at 14:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 54 days and 1 hours and 50 minutes ago.
Visibility is 24 km = 15 sm.
Temperature is -32 °C = -26 °F and dew point is -36 °C = -33 °F . This correspond to 68% relative humidity.
QNH is 1002 mb = 29.59 inHg
Wind speed is 28 km/h = 15 kt, direction is 290°.
Clouds : few clouds at 4400 ft = 1340 m. few clouds at 12000 ft = 3660 m.
Remarks : SC1AS1 Sea Level Pressure SLP=030
TAF for Igloolik airport - CYGT
CYGT 161238Z 1613/1622 30015KT P6SM FEW040 BECMG 1613/1615 26010KT RMK NXT FCST BY 161900Z
Decoded TAF for Igloolik Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYGT on Tuesday 16th of February 2021 at 12:38 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 54 days and 3 hours and 12 minutes ago. A 9 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Tuesday 16th of February 2021 à 13:00 heure TU to Tuesday 16th of February 2021 à 13:00 heure UTC
1613/1622 30015KT P6SM FEW040
Wind 15 kt = 28 km/h, direction is 300°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 sm.
few clouds at 4000 ft = 1220 m
becoming from Tuesday 16th of February 2021 à 15:00 heure TU to Tuesday 16th of February 2021 à 22:00 heure UTC
BECMG 1613/1615 26010KT
Wind 10 kt = 19 km/h, direction is 260°
NOTAM for Igloolik Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Igloolik
- for Hall Beach airport (CYUX) at 43 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Pelly Bay Townsite airport (CYBB) at 206 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Repulse Bay airport (CYUT) at 227 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Pond Inlet airport (CYIO) at 245 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Arctic Bay airport (CYAB) at 262 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Taloyoak airport (CYYH) at 285 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Clyde River airport (CYCY) at 324 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Gjoa Haven airport (CYHK) at 350 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)