Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Kuujjuarapik airport (Canada) / OACI CYGW/ IATA YGW
Kuujjuarapik is located close to Kuujjuarapik, Kuujjuarapik at 1 mile↑, Umiujaq at 100 mile↑, Sanikiluaq at 103 mile↑, Chisasibi at 114 mile↑, Wemindji at 169 mile↑, La Grande IV at 195 mile↑, Eastmain at 215 mile↑, Inukjuak at 220 mile↑, Nemiscau at 253 mile↑, Nord-du-Québec at 258 mile↑,
Elevation : 10 m = 33 ft
- runway 04/22 : 1540 m = 5052 ft
aerial view of Kuujjuarapik
METAR for Kuujjuarapik airport - CYGW
CYGW 131500Z AUTO 34008KT 9SM CLR 02/02 A2989 RMK SLP124
Decoded METAR for Kuujjuarapik Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYGW on Sunday 13th of June 2021 at 15:00 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 11 days and 4 hours and 30 minutes ago.
Visibility is 14 km = 9 sm.
Temperature is 2 °C = 36 °F and dew point is 2 °C = 36 °F . This correspond to 100% relative humidity.
QNH is 1012 mb = 29.88 inHg
Wind speed is 15 km/h = 8 kt, direction is 340°.
Remarks : Sea Level Pressure SLP=124
TAF for Kuujjuarapik airport - CYGW
CYGW 131320Z 1313/1324 34008KT P6SM SCT004 PROB30 1313/1321 BKN004 RMK FCST BASED ON AUTO OBS. NXT FCST BY 131800Z
Decoded TAF for Kuujjuarapik Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYGW on Sunday 13th of June 2021 at 13:20 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 11 days and 6 hours and 10 minutes ago. A 11 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Sunday 13th of June 2021 à 13:00 heure TU to Monday 14th of June 2021 à 00:00 heure UTC
1313/1324 34008KT P6SM SCT004
Wind 8 kt = 15 km/h, direction is 340°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 sm.
scattered clouds at 400 ft = 120 m
probability of 30% to have from Sunday 13th of June 2021 à 13:00 heure TU to Sunday 13th of June 2021 à 21:00 heure UTC
PROB30 1313/1321 BKN004
broken at 400 ft = 120 m
NOTAM for Kuujjuarapik Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Kuujjuarapik
- for Umiujaq airport (CYMU) at 99 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Sanikiluaq airport (CYSK) at 104 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for La Grand Riviere airport (CYGL) at 114 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for La Grande 3 airport (CYAD) at 134 mile↑
- for Wemindji airport (CYNC) at 163 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for La Grande 4 airport (CYAH) at 195 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Eastmain River airport (CZEM) at 213 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Inukjuak airport (CYPH) at 221 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)