Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Hope airport (Canada) / OACI CYHE/ IATA YHE
Hope is located close to Hope, Silver Creek at 2 mile, Hope at 3 mile, Othello at 7 mile, Yale at 14 mile, Agassiz at 15 mile, Popkum at 16 mile, Chilliwack at 24 mile, Boundary at 26 mile, Yarrow at 32 mile, Tulameen at 35 mile,
METAR for Hope airport - CYHE
CYHE 061200Z AUTO 07003KT 9SM SCT240 02/00 A3017 RMK SLP218
Decoded METAR for Hope Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYHE on Tuesday 6th of April 2021 at 12:00 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 14 days and 22 hours and 28 minutes ago.
Visibility is 14 km = 9 sm.
Temperature is 2 °C = 36 °F and dew point is 0 °C = 32 °F . This correspond to 87% relative humidity.
QNH is 1022 mb = 30.18 inHg
Wind speed is 6 km/h = 3 kt, direction is 70°.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 24000 ft = 7320 m.
Remarks : Sea Level Pressure SLP=218
TAF for Hope airport - CYHE
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Abbotsford airport (CYXX) at 73 km↑
NOTAM for Hope Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Hope
- for Chilliwack airport (CYCW) at 25 mile↑
- for Princeton airport (CYDC) at 45 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Abbotsford airport (CYXX) at 46 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Langley airport (CYNJ) at 54 mile↑
- for Pitt Meadows airport (CYPK) at 56 mile↑
- for Bellingham airport (KBLI) at 62 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Boundary Bay airport (CZBB) at 71 mile↑
- for Vancouver Harbour Water airport (CYHC) at 73 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)