Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Hope airport (Canada) / ICAO CYHE/ IATA YHE
Hope airport (Canada) is located close to Hope, Silver Creek at 2 mile↑, Hope at 3 mile↑, Othello at 7 mile↑, Yale at 14 mile↑, Agassiz at 15 mile↑, Popkum at 16 mile↑, Chilliwack at 24 mile↑, Boundary at 26 mile↑, Yarrow at 32 mile↑, Tulameen at 35 mile↑,
Elevation : 39 m = 128 ft
- runway 07/25 : 1207 m = 3960 ft
aerial view of Hope
METAR for Hope airport - CYHE
CYHE 171300Z AUTO 10004KT 9SM -RA OVC076 11/09 A2980 RMK SLP092
Decoded METAR for Hope Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYHE on Friday 17th of September 2021 at 13:00 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 8 hours and 50 minutes ago.
Visibility is 14 km = 9 sm.
Temperature is 11 °C = 52 °F and dew point is 9 °C = 48 °F . This correspond to 87% relative humidity.
QNH is 1009 mb = 29.8 inHg
Wind speed is 7 km/h = 4 kt, direction is 100°.
Clouds : overcast at 7600 ft = 2320 m.
Remarks : Sea Level Pressure SLP=092
TAF for Hope airport - CYHE
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Abbotsford airport (CYXX) at 73 km↑
NOTAM for Hope Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Hope
- for Chilliwack airport (CYCW) at 25 mile↑
- for Princeton airport (CYDC) at 45 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Abbotsford airport (CYXX) at 46 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Langley airport (CYNJ) at 54 mile↑
- for Pitt Meadows airport (CYPK) at 56 mile↑
- for Bellingham airport (KBLI) at 62 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Boundary Bay airport (CZBB) at 71 mile↑
- for Vancouver Harbour Water airport (CYHC) at 73 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)