Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Holman airport (Canada) / ICAO CYHI/ IATA YHI
Holman is located close to Ulukhaktok, Holman at 2 mile↑, Cape Parry at 164 mile↑, Paulatuk at 177 mile↑, Sachs Harbour at 184 mile↑, Kugluktuk at 213 mile↑, Cambridge Bay at 322 mile↑, Colville Lake at 330 mile↑, Tuktoyaktuk at 368 mile↑, Mould Bay at 379 mile↑, Lupin at 384 mile↑,
Elevation : 36 m = 118 ft
- runway 06T/24T : 1311 m = 4301 ft
aerial view of Holman
METAR for Holman airport - CYHI
CYHI 191700Z 21006KT 15SM FEW040 FEW100 FEW150 FEW190 FEW240 07/01 A3021 RMK SC1AC1AC1AC1CI1 SC TR AC TR AC TR SLP233
Decoded METAR for Holman Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYHI on Saturday 19th of June 2021 at 17:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 35 days and 22 hours and 31 minutes ago.
Visibility is 24 km = 15 sm.
Temperature is 7 °C = 45 °F and dew point is 1 °C = 34 °F . This correspond to 66% relative humidity.
QNH is 1023 mb = 30.21 inHg
Wind speed is 11 km/h = 6 kt, direction is 210°.
Clouds : few clouds at 4000 ft = 1220 m. few clouds at 10000 ft = 3050 m. few clouds at 15000 ft = 4570 m. few clouds at 19000 ft = 5790 m. few clouds at 24000 ft = 7320 m.
Remarks : SC1AC1AC1AC1CI1 SC TR AC TR AC TR Sea Level Pressure SLP=233
TAF for Holman airport - CYHI
CYHI 191538Z 1916/1924 VRB03KT P6SM FEW030 FEW100 RMK NXT FCST BY 191900Z
Decoded TAF for Holman Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYHI on Saturday 19th of June 2021 at 15:38 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 35 days and 23 hours and 53 minutes ago. A 8 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Saturday 19th of June 2021 à 16:00 heure TU to Sunday 20th of June 2021 à 00:00 heure UTC
1916/1924 VRB03KT P6SM FEW030 FEW100
Wind 3 kt = 6 km/h, direction is °
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 sm.
few clouds at 3000 ft = 910 m few clouds at 10000 ft = 3050 m
NOTAM for Holman Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Holman
- for Paulatuk airport (CYPC) at 177 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Sachs Harbour airport (CYSY) at 185 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Coppermine (Kugluktuk?) airport (CYCO) at 214 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Cambridge Bay airport (CYCB) at 321 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Tommy Kochon airport (CYVL) at 331 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Tuktoyaktuk airport (CYUB) at 368 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Mould Bay airport (CYMD) at 372 mile↑
- for Lupin airport (CYWO) at 404 mile↑aéroport fermé
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)