Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Gjoa Haven airport (Canada) / OACI CYHK/ IATA YHK
Gjoa Haven is located close to Gjoa Haven, Gjoa Haven at 1 mile↑, Taloyoak at 85 mile↑, Kugaaruk at 152 mile↑, Nunavut at 163 mile↑, Wager Bay at 230 mile↑, Cambridge Bay at 231 mile↑, Repulse Bay at 291 mile↑, Baker Lake at 298 mile↑, Igloolik at 351 mile↑, Hall Beach at 366 mile↑,
46 m = 151 ft
- runway 13T/31T : 1341 m = 4400 ft
aerial view of Gjoa Haven
METAR for Gjoa Haven airport - CYHK
CYHK 181600Z 21015KT 8SM IC SKC M30/M33 A2976 RMK SLP087
Decoded METAR for Gjoa Haven Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYHK on Thursday 18th of March 2021 at 16:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 53 days and 16 hours and 8 minutes ago.
Visibility is 13 km = 8 sm.
Temperature is -30 °C = -22 °F and dew point is -33 °C = -27 °F . This correspond to 75% relative humidity.
QNH is 1008 mb = 29.77 inHg
Wind speed is 28 km/h = 15 kt, direction is 210°.
Remarks : Sea Level Pressure SLP=087
TAF for Gjoa Haven airport - CYHK
CYHK 181138Z 1812/1824 22015KT P6SM FEW020 TEMPO 1812/1824 3SM IC PROB30 1812/1824 2SM IC BR RMK FCST BASED ON AUTO OBS. NXT FCST BY 181800Z
Decoded TAF for Gjoa Haven Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYHK on Thursday 18th of March 2021 at 11:38 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 53 days and 20 hours and 30 minutes ago. A 12 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Thursday 18th of March 2021 à 12:00 heure TU to Friday 19th of March 2021 à 00:00 heure UTC
1812/1824 22015KT P6SM FEW020
Wind 15 kt = 28 km/h, direction is 220°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 sm.
few clouds at 2000 ft = 610 m
temporarily from Thursday 18th of March 2021 à 12:00 heure TU to Friday 19th of March 2021 à 00:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 1812/1824 3SM IC
Visibility is 5 km = 3 sm.
probability of 30% to have from Thursday 18th of March 2021 à 12:00 heure TU to Friday 19th of March 2021 à 00:00 heure UTC
PROB30 1812/1824 2SM IC BR
Visibility is 3 km = 2 sm.
NOTAM for Gjoa Haven Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Gjoa Haven
- for Taloyoak airport (CYYH) at 84 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Pelly Bay Townsite airport (CYBB) at 153 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Cambridge Bay airport (CYCB) at 233 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Repulse Bay airport (CYUT) at 292 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Baker Lake airport (CYBK) at 300 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Igloolik airport (CYGT) at 350 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Hall Beach airport (CYUX) at 366 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Arctic Bay airport (CYAB) at 388 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)