Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Hay River airport (Canada) / OACI CYHY/ IATA YHY
Hay River is located close to Hay River, Hay River at 2 miles, Enterprise at 23 miles, FortProvidence at 72 miles, Fort Resolution at 75 miles, Canada at 89 miles, Yellowknife at 121 miles, Rae-Edzo at 136 miles, Brownings Landing at 138 miles, Fort Smith at 145 miles, Footner Lake at 161 miles,
METAR for Hay River airport - CYHY
CYHY 130100Z 08005KT 15SM SKC M27/M30 A3060 RMK SLP389
Decoded METAR for Hay River Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYHY on Saturday 13th of February 2021 at 01:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 15 days and 12 hours and 20 minutes ago.
Visibility is 24 km = 15 sm.
Temperature is -27°C = -17 °F and dew point is -30°C = -22 °F . This correspond to 76% relative humidity.
QNH is 1036 hPa = 30.59 inHg
Wind speed is 5 kt = 9 km/h, direction is 80°.
Remarks : Sea Level Pressure SLP=389
TAF for Hay River airport - CYHY
CYHY 122338Z 1300/1312 08005KT P6SM SKC RMK NXT FCST BY 130600Z
Decoded TAF for Hay River Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYHY on Saturday 13th of February 2021 at 23:38 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 15 days and 13 hours and 42 minutes ago. A 12 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Saturday 13th of February 2021 à 00:00 heure TU to Saturday 13th of February 2021 à 12:00 heure UTC
Wind 5 kt = 9 km/h, direction is 80°
NOTAM for Hay River Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Approach lighting system (from Wednesday 27th of January 2021 at 15:33 to Tuesday 27th of April 2021 at 19:00)
I0472/21 NOTAMR I5147/20nQ) CZEG/QLAXX/IV/NBO/A/000/999/6050N11547W005nA) CYHY B) 2101271533 C) 2104271900nE) ALS 32 LOW INTST U/SnCREATED: 27 Jan 2021 15:33:00 nSOURCE: CYHQYNYX
NOTAM Runway (from Monday 14th of December 2020 at 16:02 to Sunday 14th of March 2021 at 18:00)
I6123/20 NOTAMR I4253/20nQ) CZEG/QMRXX/IV/NBO/A/000/999/6050N11547W005nA) CYHY B) 2012141602 C) 2103141800nE) RWY 14/32 ROUGH SECTIONSnAPRX 115FT TO 211FT BEYOND THR 14, 20FT E OF RCL ANDnAPRX 1030FT TO 1111FT BEYOND THR 14, 59FT E OF RCL.nCREATED: 14 Dec 2020 16:02:00 nSOURCE: CYHQYNYX
airports around Hay River
- for Fort Providence airport (CYJP) at 69 miles↑
- for Fort Resolution airport (CYFR) at 74 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Yellowknife airport (CYZF) at 120 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Fort Smith airport (CYSM) at 142 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for High Level airport (CYOJ) at 161 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Fort Simpson airport (CYFS) at 192 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Lutselk'e airport (CYLK) at 200 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Rainbow Lake airport (CYOP) at 206 miles↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)