Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Hay River airport (Canada) / ICAO CYHY/ IATA YHY
Hay River airport (Canada) is located close to Hay River, Hay River at 2 mile↑, Enterprise at 23 mile↑, FortProvidence at 72 mile↑, Fort Resolution at 75 mile↑, Canada at 89 mile↑, Yellowknife at 121 mile↑, Rae-Edzo at 136 mile↑, Brownings Landing at 138 mile↑, Fort Smith at 145 mile↑, Wha Ti at 166 mile↑,
Elevation : 165 m = 541 ft
- runway 14/32 : 1829 m = 6001 ft
- runway 05/23 : 1220 m = 4003 ft
aerial view of Hay River
METAR for Hay River airport - CYHY
CYHY 050000Z 07006KT 15SM FEW045 SCT240 14/08 A3019 RMK SC2CI2 SLP232
Decoded METAR for Hay River Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYHY on Monday 5th of July 2021 at 00:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 22 days and 22 hours and 37 minutes ago.
Visibility is 24 km = 15 sm.
Temperature is 14 °C = 57 °F and dew point is 8 °C = 46 °F . This correspond to 67% relative humidity.
QNH is 1022 mb = 30.18 inHg
Wind speed is 11 km/h = 6 kt, direction is 70°.
Clouds : few clouds at 4500 ft = 1370 m. scattered clouds at 24000 ft = 7320 m.
Remarks : SC2CI2 Sea Level Pressure SLP=232
TAF for Hay River airport - CYHY
CYHY 042338Z 0500/0512 07008KT P6SM FEW040 SCT240 BECMG 0508/0510 15005KT RMK NXT FCST BY 050600Z
Decoded TAF for Hay River Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYHY on Monday 5th of July 2021 at 23:38 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 22 days and 22 hours and 59 minutes ago. A 12 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Monday 5th of July 2021 à 00:00 heure TU to Monday 5th of July 2021 à 08:00 heure UTC
0500/0512 07008KT P6SM FEW040 SCT240
Wind 8 kt = 15 km/h, direction is 70°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 sm.
few clouds at 4000 ft = 1220 m scattered clouds at 24000 ft = 7320 m
becoming from Monday 5th of July 2021 à 10:00 heure TU to Monday 5th of July 2021 à 12:00 heure UTC
BECMG 0508/0510 15005KT
Wind 5 kt = 9 km/h, direction is 150°
NOTAM for Hay River Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Runway / valid from Thursday 10th of June 2021 at 16:51 to Friday 10th of September 2021 at 15:00
A) CYHY B) 2106101651 C) 2109101500
E) RWY 14/32 ROUGH SECTIONS
APRX 115FT TO 211FT BEYOND THR 14, 20FT E OF RCL AND
APRX 1030FT TO 1111FT BEYOND THR 14, 59FT E OF RCL.
CREATED: 10 Jun 2021 16:51:00
NOTAM Approach lighting system / valid from Tuesday 27th of April 2021 at 14:18 to Monday 26th of July 2021 at 18:00
A) CYHY B) 2104271418 C) 2107261800
E) ALS 32 LOW INTST U/S
CREATED: 27 Apr 2021 14:18:00
NOTAM Aerodrome / valid from Thursday 22nd of April 2021 at 14:51 to Friday 23rd of July 2021 at 22:30
A) CYHY B) 2104221451 C) 2107222230
E) BIRD ACT
CREATED: 22 Apr 2021 14:51:00
nearest airports to Hay River
- for Fort Providence airport (CYJP) at 69 mile↑
- for Fort Resolution airport (CYFR) at 74 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Yellowknife airport (CYZF) at 120 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Fort Smith airport (CYSM) at 142 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Fort Simpson airport (CYFS) at 192 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Lutselk'e airport (CYLK) at 200 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Rae Lakes airport (CYRA) at 232 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Fort Liard airport (CYJF) at 264 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)