Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Ivujivik airport (Canada) / OACI CYIK/ IATA YIK
Ivujivik is located close to Ivujivik, Ivujivik at 0 mile↑, Salluit at 75 mile↑, Akulivik at 112 mile↑, Cape Dorset at 133 mile↑, Puvirnituq at 166 mile↑, Coral Harbour at 201 mile↑, Kangiqsujuaq at 201 mile↑, Kimmirut at 257 mile↑, Quaqtaq at 288 mile↑, Iqaluit at 308 mile↑,
Elevation : 38 m = 125 ft
- runway 08/26 : 1073 m = 3521 ft
aerial view of Ivujivik
METAR for Ivujivik airport - CYIK
CYIK 131200Z 30003KT 270V340 15SM VCFG FEW004 FEW009 M00/M01 A2992 RMK ST1CF1 ST TR CF TR VIS NE 5 BR SLP138
Decoded METAR for Ivujivik Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYIK on Sunday 13th of June 2021 at 12:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 2 days and 6 hours and 52 minutes ago.
Visibility is 24 km = 15 sm.
Temperature is 0 °C = 32 °F and dew point is -1 °C = 30 °F . This correspond to 93% relative humidity.
QNH is 1013 mb = 29.91 inHg
Wind speed is 6 km/h = 3 kt, direction is 300°.
Clouds : few clouds at 400 ft = 120 m. few clouds at 900 ft = 270 m.
Remarks : ST1CF1 ST TR CF TR VIS NE 5 mist Sea Level Pressure SLP=138
TAF for Ivujivik airport - CYIK
CYIK 132004Z 1320/1321 33008KT P6SM BKN010 TEMPO 1320/1321 BKN003 RMK NXT FCST WILL BE ISSUED AT 141345Z
Decoded TAF for Ivujivik Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYIK on Sunday 13th of June 2021 at 20:04 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 1 days and 22 hours and 48 minutes ago. A 1 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Sunday 13th of June 2021 à 20:00 heure TU to Sunday 13th of June 2021 à 21:00 heure UTC
1320/1321 33008KT P6SM BKN010
Wind 8 kt = 15 km/h, direction is 330°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 sm.
broken at 1000 ft = 300 m
temporarily from Sunday 13th of June 2021 à 20:00 heure TU to Sunday 13th of June 2021 à 21:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 1320/1321 BKN003
broken at 300 ft = 90 m
NOTAM for Ivujivik Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Ivujivik
- for Salluit airport (CYZG) at 74 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Akulivik airport (CYKO) at 111 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Cape Dorset airport (CYTE) at 133 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Puvernituq airport (CYPX) at 165 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Kangiqsujjuaq Wakeham Bay airport (CYKG) at 203 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Coral Harbour airport (CYZS) at 208 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Lake Harbour (Kimmirut?) airport (CYLC) at 257 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Quaqtaq airport (CYHA) at 288 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)