Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Aklavik airport (Canada) / ICAO CYKD/ IATA LAK
Aklavik airport (Canada) is located close to Aklavik at 0 mile↑, Inuvik at 34 mile↑, Fort McPherson at 54 mile↑, Tsiigehtchic at 63 mile↑, Whitefish Station at 67 mile↑, Camp Farewell at 73 mile↑, Tuktoyaktuk at 98 mile↑, Old Crow at 133 mile↑, Fort Good Hope at 218 mile↑, Colville Lake at 247 mile↑,
Elevation : 7 m = 23 ft
- runway 12/30 : 914 m = 2999 ft
- runway 13/31 : 914 m = 2999 ft
aerial view of Aklavik
METAR for Aklavik airport - CYKD
CYKD 091600Z 27004KT 15SM FEW110 SCT140 SCT180 BKN210 19/08 A2966 RMK AC2AC1AC1CS3 VIRGA SLP045 DENSITY ALT 800FT
Decoded METAR for Aklavik Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYKD on Friday 9th of July 2021 at 16:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 17 days and 51 minutes ago.
Visibility is 24 km = 15 sm.
Temperature is 19 °C = 66 °F and dew point is 8 °C = 46 °F . This correspond to 49% relative humidity.
QNH is 1004 mb = 29.65 inHg
Wind speed is 7 km/h = 4 kt, direction is 270°.
Clouds : few clouds at 11000 ft = 3350 m. scattered clouds at 14000 ft = 4270 m. scattered clouds at 18000 ft = 5490 m. broken at 21000 ft = 6400 m.
Remarks : AC2AC1AC1CS3 virga Sea Level Pressure SLP=045 DENSITY ALT 800FT
TAF for Aklavik airport - CYKD
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Inuvik airport (CYEV) at 63 km↑
NOTAM for Aklavik Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Aklavik
- for Inuvik airport (CYEV) at 39 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Fort Mc Pherson airport (CZFM) at 56 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Tuktoyaktuk airport (CYUB) at 97 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Old Crow airport (CYOC) at 133 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Fort Good Hope airport (CYGH) at 218 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Tommy Kochon airport (CYVL) at 248 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Barter Is LRRS airport (PABA) at 248 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Chalkyitsik airport (PACI) at 256 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)