Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Akulivik airport (Canada) / OACI CYKO/ IATA AKV
Akulivik is located close to Akulivik, Akulivik at 2 miles, Puvirnituq at 62 miles, Ivujivik at 111 miles, Salluit at 126 miles, Inukjuak at 163 miles, Kangiqsujuaq at 213 miles, Cape Dorset at 241 miles, Coral Harbour at 279 miles, Kangirsuk at 282 miles, Quaqtaq at 287 miles,
METAR for Akulivik airport - CYKO
CYKO 041700Z 10009KT 15SM OVC013 M23/M26 A2994 RMK SC8 SLP142
Decoded METAR for Akulivik Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYKO on Monday 4th of January 2021 at 17:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 55 days and 13 hours and 28 minutes ago.
Visibility is 24 km = 15 sm.
Temperature is -23°C = -9 °F and dew point is -26°C = -15 °F . This correspond to 76% relative humidity.
QNH is 1014 hPa = 29.94 inHg
Wind speed is 9 kt = 17 km/h, direction is 100°.
Clouds : overcast at 1300 ft = 400 m.
Remarks : SC8 Sea Level Pressure SLP=142
TAF for Akulivik airport - CYKO
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Puvernituq airport (CYPX) at 98 km↑
NOTAM for Akulivik Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
airports around Akulivik
- for Puvernituq airport (CYPX) at 61 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Ivujivik airport (CYIK) at 111 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Salluit airport (CYZG) at 125 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Inukjuak airport (CYPH) at 162 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Kangiqsujjuaq Wakeham Bay airport (CYKG) at 214 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Cape Dorset airport (CYTE) at 241 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Kangirsuk airport (CYAS) at 283 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Coral Harbour airport (CYZS) at 286 miles↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)