Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Akulivik airport (Canada) / ICAO CYKO/ IATA AKV
Akulivik airport (Canada) is located close to Akulivik, Akulivik at 2 mile↑, Puvirnituq at 62 mile↑, Ivujivik at 111 mile↑, Salluit at 126 mile↑, Kangiqsujuaq at 213 mile↑, Cape Dorset at 241 mile↑, Coral Harbour at 279 mile↑, Kangirsuk at 282 mile↑, Quaqtaq at 287 mile↑, Kimmirut at 304 mile↑,
Elevation : 23 m = 75 ft
- runway 08/26 : 1070 m = 3510 ft
aerial view of Akulivik
METAR for Akulivik airport - CYKO
CYKO 090220Z 13019G27KT 15SM OVC019 M03/M07 A2986 RMK SF8 MEDEVAC CALLOUT SLP115
Decoded METAR for Akulivik Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYKO on Tuesday 9th of November 2021 at 02:20 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 19 days and 476 hours and -27312 minutes ago.
Visibility is 24 km = 15 sm.
Temperature is -3 °C = 27 °F and dew point is -7 °C = 19 °F . This correspond to 74% relative humidity.
QNH is 1011 mb = 29.85 inHg
Wind speed is 35 km/h = 19 kt with gusts at 50 km/h = 27 kt, direction is 130°.
Clouds : overcast at 1900 ft = 580 m.
Remarks : SF8 MEDE cloud of volcanic ashes C CALLOUT Sea Level Pressure SLP=115
TAF for Akulivik airport - CYKO
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Puvernituq airport (CYPX) at 98 km↑
nearest airports to Akulivik
- for Puvernituq airport (CYPX) at 61 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ivujivik airport (CYIK) at 111 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Salluit airport (CYZG) at 125 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Kangiqsujjuaq Wakeham Bay airport (CYKG) at 214 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Cape Dorset airport (CYTE) at 241 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Kangirsuk airport (CYAS) at 283 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Coral Harbour airport (CYZS) at 286 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Quaqtaq airport (CYHA) at 287 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)