Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Akulivik airport (Canada) / OACI CYKO/ IATA AKV
Akulivik is located close to Akulivik, Akulivik at 2 mile↑, Puvirnituq at 62 mile↑, Ivujivik at 111 mile↑, Salluit at 126 mile↑, Kangiqsujuaq at 213 mile↑, Cape Dorset at 241 mile↑, Coral Harbour at 279 mile↑, Kangirsuk at 282 mile↑, Quaqtaq at 287 mile↑, Kimmirut at 304 mile↑,
Elevation : 23 m = 75 ft
- runway 08/26 : 1070 m = 3510 ft
aerial view of Akulivik
METAR for Akulivik airport - CYKO
CYKO 171300Z 13006KT 15SM SCT012 OVC030 02/M00 A2965 RMK SC3SC5 SLP045
Decoded METAR for Akulivik Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYKO on Thursday 17th of June 2021 at 13:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 6 days and 22 hours and 40 minutes ago.
Visibility is 24 km = 15 sm.
Temperature is 2 °C = 36 °F and dew point is 0 °C = 32 °F . This correspond to 87% relative humidity.
QNH is 1004 mb = 29.65 inHg
Wind speed is 11 km/h = 6 kt, direction is 130°.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 1200 ft = 370 m. overcast at 3000 ft = 910 m.
Remarks : SC3SC5 Sea Level Pressure SLP=045
TAF for Akulivik airport - CYKO
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Puvernituq airport (CYPX) at 98 km↑
NOTAM for Akulivik Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Akulivik
- for Puvernituq airport (CYPX) at 61 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ivujivik airport (CYIK) at 111 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Salluit airport (CYZG) at 125 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Kangiqsujjuaq Wakeham Bay airport (CYKG) at 214 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Cape Dorset airport (CYTE) at 241 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Kangirsuk airport (CYAS) at 283 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Coral Harbour airport (CYZS) at 286 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Quaqtaq airport (CYHA) at 287 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)