Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Akulivik airport (Canada) / OACI CYKO/ IATA AKV
Akulivik airport is located close to Akulivik, Akulivik at 3.4 km, Puvirnituq at 99 km, Ivujivik at 178 km, Salluit at 204 km, Inukjuak at 263 km, Kangiqsujuaq at 342 km, Cape Dorset at 389 km, Coral Harbour at 450 km, Kangirsuk at 454 km, Quaqtaq at 461 km,
Altitude for Akulivik airport
23 m = 75 ft
Around Akulivik airport
- for Puvernituq airport (CYPX) METAR & TAF at 98 km↑
- for Ivujivik airport (CYIK) METAR & TAF at 178 km↑
- for Salluit airport (CYZG) METAR & TAF at 201 km↑
- for Inukjuak airport (CYPH) METAR & TAF at 261 km↑
- for Kangiqsujjuaq Wakeham Bay airport (CYKG) METAR & TAF at 344 km↑
Runways for Akulivik airport
- Runway 08/26 : 1070 m = 3510 ft
Current weather for for Akulivik airport - CYKO
General weather 5 days forecast is available for Akulivik at 3.4 km, Puvirnituq at 99 km, Ivujivik at 178 km, Salluit at 204 km, Inukjuak at 263 km, Kangiqsujuaq at 342 km, Cape Dorset at 389 km, Coral Harbour at 450 km, Kangirsuk at 454 km, Quaqtaq at 461 km,
METAR for Akulivik airport - CYKO
CYKO 191800Z 32008KT 15SM SKC 06/02 A3011 RMK SLP199
Decoded METAR for Akulivik Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYKO on Friday 19th of June 2020 at 18:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 54 days and 3 hours and 32 minutes ago.
Visibility is 24.1 km = 15 sm.
Temperature is 6°C = 43 °F and dew point is 2°C = 36 °F . This correspond to 76% relative humidity.
QNH is 1020 hPa = 30.12 inHg
Wind speed is 8 kt = 15 km/h, direction is 320°.
TAF for Akulivik airport - CYKO
NOTAM for Akulivik Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Non-directional radio beacon (from Monday 29th of June 2020 at 12:43 to Saturday 5th of September 2020 at 23:59)
N1695/20 NOTAMR N0881/20nQ) CZUL/QNBXX/IV/BO/AE/000/999/6049N07809W025nA) CYKO B) 2006291243 C) 2009042359nE) AKULIVIK NDB YKO 265MHZ UNMONITOREDnCREATED: 29 Jun 2020 12:43:00 nSOURCE: CYHQYNYX
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Cartes VAC France : Service de l'Information Aéronautique de la DGAC (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial map : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)