Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Kindersley airport (Canada) / ICAO CYKY/ IATA YKY
Kindersley airport (Canada) is located close to Kindersley, Kindersley at 4 mile↑, Netherhill at 14 mile↑, Coleville at 14 mile↑, Flaxcombe at 18 mile↑, Glidden at 19 mile↑, Madison at 22 mile↑, Dodsland at 25 mile↑, Laporte at 25 mile↑, Kerrobert at 28 mile↑, Eston at 31 mile↑,
Elevation : 694 m = 2277 ft
- runway 07/25 : 1069 m = 3507 ft
- runway 17/35 : 695 m = 2280 ft
aerial view of Kindersley
METAR for Kindersley airport - CYKY
CYKY 010200Z 13010KT 15SM SKC 31/10 A3001 RMK SLP147 DENSITY ALT 4500FT
Decoded METAR for Kindersley Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYKY on Thursday 1st of July 2021 at 02:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 28 days and 14 hours and 39 minutes ago.
Visibility is 24 km = 15 sm.
Temperature is 31 °C = 88 °F and dew point is 10 °C = 50 °F . This correspond to 27% relative humidity.
QNH is 1016 mb = 30 inHg
Wind speed is 19 km/h = 10 kt, direction is 130°.
Remarks : Sea Level Pressure SLP=147 DENSITY ALT 4500FT
TAF for Kindersley airport - CYKY
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for North Battleford airport (CYQW) at 153 km↑
NOTAM for Kindersley Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Kindersley
- for Empress airport (CYEA) at 54 mile↑
- for North Battleford airport (CYQW) at 95 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Coronation airport (CYCT) at 104 mile↑
- for Swift Current airport (CYYN) at 107 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Wainwright airport (CYWV) at 113 mile↑
- for Saskatoon airport (CYXE) at 115 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Medicine Hat airport (CYXH) at 123 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Lloydminster airport (CYLL) at 129 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)