Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Lake Harbour (Kimmirut?) airport (Canada) / ICAO CYLC/ IATA YLC
Lake Harbour (Kimmirut?) airport (Canada) is located close to Kimmirut, Kimmirut at 0 mile↑, Iqaluit at 75 mile↑, Kangiqsujuaq at 109 mile↑, Quaqtaq at 126 mile↑, Salluit at 189 mile↑, Kangirsuk at 196 mile↑, Cape Dorset at 226 mile↑, Ivujivik at 257 mile↑, Pangnirtung at 259 mile↑, Akulivik at 306 mile↑,
Elevation : 53 m = 174 ft
aerial view of Lake Harbour (Kimmirut?)
METAR for Lake Harbour (Kimmirut?) airport - CYLC
CYLC 301900Z 32017KT 15SM DRSN SKC M19/M25 A2982 RMK SLP105
Decoded METAR for Lake Harbour (Kimmirut?) Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYLC on Tuesday 30th of March 2021 at 19:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 171 days and 4106 hours and -246198 minutes ago.
Visibility is 24 km = 15 sm.
Temperature is -19 °C = -2 °F and dew point is -25 °C = -13 °F . This correspond to 59% relative humidity.
QNH is 1010 mb = 29.83 inHg
Wind speed is 31 km/h = 17 kt, direction is 320°.
Remarks : Sea Level Pressure SLP=105
TAF for Lake Harbour (Kimmirut?) airport - CYLC
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Iqaluit airport (CYFB) at 121 km↑
NOTAM for Lake Harbour (Kimmirut?) Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Lake Harbour (Kimmirut?)
- for Iqaluit airport (CYFB) at 75 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Kangiqsujjuaq Wakeham Bay airport (CYKG) at 109 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Quaqtaq airport (CYHA) at 125 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Salluit airport (CYZG) at 190 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Kangirsuk airport (CYAS) at 195 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Cape Dorset airport (CYTE) at 226 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ivujivik airport (CYIK) at 257 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Pangnirtung airport (CYXP) at 259 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)