Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Lutselk'e airport (Canada) / ICAO CYLK/ IATA YSG
Lutselk'e airport (Canada) is located close to Lutselk'e, Snowdrift at 2 mile↑, Discovery at 115 mile↑, Yellowknife at 117 mile↑, Fort Resolution at 130 mile↑, Fort Smith at 172 mile↑, Rae-Edzo at 173 mile↑, Canada at 187 mile↑, Hay River at 201 mile↑, Wha Ti at 214 mile↑, Enterprise at 221 mile↑,
Elevation : 182 m = 597 ft
- runway 08T/26T : 913 m = 2995 ft
aerial view of Lutselk'e
METAR for Lutselk'e airport - CYLK
CYLK 271500Z 07005KT 15SM FEW014 FEW070 M34/M38 A2990 RMK SC1AC1 AC TR SNW CVR/ MUCH LOOSE/ SLP159
Decoded METAR for Lutselk'e Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYLK on Monday 27th of December 2021 at 15:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 28 days and 677 hours and -40304 minutes ago.
Visibility is 24 km = 15 sm.
Temperature is -34 °C = -29 °F and dew point is -38 °C = -36 °F . This correspond to 67% relative humidity.
QNH is 1013 mb = 29.91 inHg
Wind speed is 9 km/h = 5 kt, direction is 70°.
Clouds : few clouds at 1400 ft = 430 m. few clouds at 7000 ft = 2130 m.
Remarks : SC1AC1 AC TR snow W CVR/ MUCH LOOSE/ Sea Level Pressure SLP=159
TAF for Lutselk'e airport - CYLK
CYLK 041838Z 0419/0424 20010KT P6SM FEW008 OVC015 TEMPO 0419/0424 3SM -RA BR OVC008 RMK NXT FCST WILL BE ISSUED AT 051545Z
Decoded TAF for Lutselk'e Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYLK on Monday 4th of October 2021 at 18:38 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 112 days and 1 hours and 38 minutes ago. A 5 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Monday 4th of October 2021 à 19:00 heure TU to Tuesday 5th of October 2021 à 00:00 heure UTC
0419/0424 20010KT P6SM FEW008 OVC015
Wind 10 kt = 19 km/h, direction is 200°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 sm.
few clouds at 800 ft = 240 m overcast at 1500 ft = 460 m
temporarily from Monday 4th of October 2021 à 19:00 heure TU to Tuesday 5th of October 2021 à 00:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 0419/0424 3SM -RA BR OVC008
Visibility is 5 km = 3 sm.
overcast at 800 ft = 240 m
nearest airports to Lutselk'e
- for Yellowknife airport (CYZF) at 120 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Fort Resolution airport (CYFR) at 130 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Koala airport (CYOA) at 158 mileMETAR & TAF
- for Fort Smith airport (CYSM) at 171 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Hay River airport (CYHY) at 200 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Lupin airport (CYWO) at 211 mile↑aéroport fermé
- for Rae Lakes airport (CYRA) at 237 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Fort Providence airport (CYJP) at 238 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)