Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Moose Jaw airport (Canada) / ICAO CYMJ/ IATA YMJ
Moose Jaw airport (Canada) is located close to Moose Jaw, Bushell Park at 0 mile↑, Moose Jaw at 5 mile↑, Pasqua at 8 mile↑, Levuka at 12 mile↑, Caronport at 14 mile↑, Tuxford at 16 mile↑, Briercrest at 17 mile↑, Belle Plaine at 19 mile↑, Drinkwater at 19 mile↑, Mortlach at 24 mile↑,
Elevation : 577 m = 1893 ft
- runway 11L/29R : 2538 m = 8327 ft
- runway 11R/29L : 2219 m = 7280 ft
- runway 03/21 : 1036 m = 3399 ft
aerial view of Moose Jaw
METAR for Moose Jaw airport - CYMJ
CYMJ 032233Z 27009G18KT 15SM SCT071 BKN250 22/05 A2997 RMK CU3CI2 LAST OBS / NXT OBS 071000 UTC SLP151
Decoded METAR for Moose Jaw Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYMJ on Saturday 4th of September 2021 at 22:33 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 14 days and 336 hours and -20110 minutes ago.
Visibility is 24 km = 15 sm.
Temperature is 22 °C = 72 °F and dew point is 5 °C = 41 °F . This correspond to 33% relative humidity.
QNH is 1015 mb = 29.97 inHg
Wind speed is 17 km/h = 9 kt with gusts at 33 km/h = 18 kt, direction is 270°.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 7100 ft = 2160 m. broken at 25000 ft = 7620 m.
Remarks : CU3CI2 LAST OBS / NXT OBS 071000 UTC Sea Level Pressure SLP=151
TAF for Moose Jaw airport - CYMJ
CYMJ 011730Z 0118/0206 29012KT P6SM FEW060 BKN140 BKN220 TEMPO 0118/0206 BKN060 RMK NXT FCST BY 020000Z
Decoded TAF for Moose Jaw Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYMJ on Wednesday 1st of September 2021 at 17:30 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 16 days and 5 hours and 53 minutes ago. A 12 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Wednesday 1st of September 2021 à 18:00 heure TU to Thursday 2nd of September 2021 à 06:00 heure UTC
0118/0206 29012KT P6SM FEW060 BKN140 BKN220
Wind 12 kt = 22 km/h, direction is 290°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 sm.
few clouds at 6000 ft = 1830 m broken at 14000 ft = 4270 m broken at 22000 ft = 6710 m
temporarily from Wednesday 1st of September 2021 à 18:00 heure TU to Thursday 2nd of September 2021 à 06:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 0118/0206 BKN060
broken at 6000 ft = 1830 m
NOTAM for Moose Jaw Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Moose Jaw
- for Regina airport (CYQR) at 40 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Swift Current airport (CYYN) at 94 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Sher Wood airport (KPWD) at 116 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Wynyard airport (CYYO) at 119 mile↑
- for Saskatoon airport (CYXE) at 136 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Estevan airport (CYEN) at 139 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Yorkton airport (CYQV) at 150 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Wokal Glasgow airport (KGGW) at 154 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)