Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Umiujaq airport (Canada) / ICAO CYMU/ IATA YUD
Umiujaq is located close to Umiujaq, Umiujaq at 2 mile↑, Kuujjuarapik at 99 mile↑, Sanikiluaq at 103 mile↑, Inukjuak at 145 mile↑, Chisasibi at 211 mile↑, La Grande IV at 222 mile↑, Puvirnituq at 243 mile↑, Wemindji at 266 mile↑, Tasiujaq at 286 mile↑, Akulivik at 301 mile↑,
Elevation : 76 m = 249 ft
- runway 03/21 : 1067 m = 3501 ft
aerial view of Umiujaq
METAR for Umiujaq airport - CYMU
CYMU 141600Z 27005KT 1/4SM -DZ FG VV002 07/07 A2978 RMK FG8 SLP090
Decoded METAR for Umiujaq Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYMU on Wednesday 14th of July 2021 at 16:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 10 days and 4 hours and 53 minutes ago.
Visibility is 0 km = 0 sm, there's fog.
Temperature is 7 °C = 45 °F and dew point is 7 °C = 45 °F . This correspond to 100% relative humidity.
QNH is 1008 mb = 29.77 inHg
Wind speed is 9 km/h = 5 kt, direction is 270°.
Clouds : VV200 ft = 60 m.
light intensity drizzle
Remarks : fog 8 Sea Level Pressure SLP=090
TAF for Umiujaq airport - CYMU
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Kuujjuarapik airport (CYGW) at 160 km↑
NOTAM for Umiujaq Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Umiujaq
- for Kuujjuarapik airport (CYGW) at 99 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Sanikiluaq airport (CYSK) at 104 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Inukjuak airport (CYPH) at 146 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for La Grande 3 airport (CYAD) at 205 mile↑
- for La Grand Riviere airport (CYGL) at 207 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for La Grande 4 airport (CYAH) at 223 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Puvernituq airport (CYPX) at 244 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Wemindji airport (CYNC) at 260 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)