Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Umiujaq airport (Canada) / OACI CYMU/ IATA YUD
Umiujaq is located close to Umiujaq, Umiujaq at 2 NM, Kuujjuarapik at 86 NM, Sanikiluaq at 90 NM, Inukjuak at 126 NM, Chisasibi at 183 NM, La Grande IV at 193 NM, Puvirnituq at 211 NM, Wemindji at 231 NM, Tasiujaq at 248 NM, Akulivik at 261 NM,
Altitude for Umiujaq airport
76 m = 249 ft
Runways for Umiujaq airport
- runway 03/21 : 1067 m = 3500 ft
Around Umiujaq airport
- for Kuujjuarapik airport (CYGW) METAR & TAF at 86 NM↑
- for Sanikiluaq airport (CYSK) METAR & TAF at 90 NM↑
- for Inukjuak airport (CYPH) METAR & TAF at 127 NM↑
- for La Grande 3 airport (CYAD) at 178 NM↑
- for La Grand Riviere airport (CYGL) METAR & TAF at 179 NM↑
current weather for for Umiujaq airport - CYMU
General weather 5 days forecast is available for Umiujaq at 2 NM, Kuujjuarapik at 86 NM, Sanikiluaq at 90 NM, Inukjuak at 126 NM, Chisasibi at 183 NM, La Grande IV at 193 NM, Puvirnituq at 211 NM, Wemindji at 231 NM, Tasiujaq at 248 NM, Akulivik at 261 NM,
METAR for Umiujaq airport - CYMU
CYMU 182000Z 12021G27KT 10SM -SN DRSN BKN013 OVC035 M09/M11 A2998 RMK ST5NS3 CIG VRB 11-15 LAST OB NEXT 191300Z SLP163
Decoded METAR for Umiujaq Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYMU on Friday 18th of December 2020 at 20:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 39 days and 11 hours and 19 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is -9°C = 16 °F and dew point is -11°C = 12 °F . This correspond to 85% relative humidity.
QNH is 1015 hPa = 29.97 inHg
Wind speed is 21 kt = 39 km/h with gusts at 27 kt = 50 km/h, direction is 120°.
Clouds : broken at 1300 ft = 400 m. overcast at 3500 ft = 1070 m.
Remarks : ST5NS3 CIG VRB 11 light 15 LAST OB NEXT 191300Z Sea Level Pressure SLP=163
TAF for Umiujaq airport - CYMU
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Kuujjuarapik airport (CYGW) at 160 km↑
NOTAM for Umiujaq Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)