Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Ottawa Gatineaux airport (Canada) / ICAO CYND/ IATA YND
Ottawa Gatineaux airport (Canada) is located close to Gatineau, Templeton at 3 mile↑, Gatineau at 7 mile↑, Rockcliffe Park at 8 mile↑, Buckingham at 8 mile↑, ByWard Market at 9 mile↑, Ottawa at 10 mile↑, Hull at 10 mile↑, Val-des-Monts at 10 mile↑, Old Chelsea at 12 mile↑, Clarence-Rockland at 13 mile↑,
Elevation : 64 m = 210 ft
- runway 09/27 : 1829 m = 6001 ft
aerial view of Ottawa Gatineaux
METAR for Ottawa Gatineaux airport - CYND
CYND 102200Z 07007KT 15SM BKN032 BKN085 17/15 A3009 RMK SC6AC1 SLP192 DENSITY ALT 300FT
Decoded METAR for Ottawa Gatineaux Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYND on Monday 11th of October 2021 at 22:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 14 days and 336 hours and -20131 minutes ago.
Visibility is 24 km = 15 sm.
Temperature is 17 °C = 63 °F and dew point is 15 °C = 59 °F . This correspond to 88% relative humidity.
QNH is 1019 mb = 30.09 inHg
Wind speed is 13 km/h = 7 kt, direction is 70°.
Clouds : broken at 3200 ft = 980 m. broken at 8500 ft = 2590 m.
Remarks : SC6AC1 Sea Level Pressure SLP=192 DENSITY ALT 300FT
TAF for Ottawa Gatineaux airport - CYND
CYND 101738Z 1018/1101 10008KT P6SM OVC030 TEMPO 1018/1022 OVC020 RMK NXT FCST WILL BE ISSUED AT 111245Z
Decoded TAF for Ottawa Gatineaux Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYND on Sunday 10th of October 2021 at 17:38 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 14 days and 4 hours and 51 minutes ago. A 7 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Sunday 10th of October 2021 à 18:00 heure TU to Monday 11th of October 2021 à 01:00 heure UTC
1018/1101 10008KT P6SM OVC030
Wind 8 kt = 15 km/h, direction is 100°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 sm.
overcast at 3000 ft = 910 m
temporarily from Sunday 10th of October 2021 à 18:00 heure TU to Monday 11th of October 2021 à 22:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 1018/1022 OVC020
overcast at 2000 ft = 610 m
- Nearest hotels
- Hotels in Templeton
- for Ottawa Rockcliffe airport at 6 mile↑
- for Ottawa Mcdonald Certier Intl airport at 15 mile↑
nearest airports to Ottawa Gatineaux
- for Ottawa Rockcliffe airport (CYRO) at 6 mile↑
- for Ottawa Mcdonald Certier Intl airport (CYOW) at 15 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ottawa Carp airport (CYRP) at 26 mile↑
- for Smith Falls Montague airport (CYSH) at 44 mile↑
- for Massena Intl Richards airport (KMSS) at 53 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Maniwaki airport (CYMW) at 56 mile↑
- for Cornwall Regional airport (CYCC) at 57 mile↑
- for Ogdensburg Intl airport (KOGS) at 58 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)