Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Ottawa Gatineaux airport (Canada) / OACI CYND/ IATA YND
Ottawa Gatineaux is located close to Gatineau, Templeton at 3 mile, Gatineau at 7 mile, Rockcliffe Park at 8 mile, Buckingham at 8 mile, ByWard Market at 9 mile, Ottawa at 10 mile, Hull at 10 mile, Val-des-Monts at 10 mile, Old Chelsea at 12 mile, Clarence-Rockland at 13 mile,
METAR for Ottawa Gatineaux airport - CYND
CYND 151100Z CCA 07010KT 15SM -RA OVC050 08/06 A2975 RMK SC8 SLP079
Decoded METAR for Ottawa Gatineaux Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYND on Thursday 15th of April 2021 at 11:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 1 days and 3 hours and 37 minutes ago.
Visibility is 24 km = 15 sm.
Temperature is 8 °C = 46 °F and dew point is 6 °C = 43 °F . This correspond to 87% relative humidity.
QNH is 1007 mb = 29.74 inHg
Wind speed is 19 km/h = 10 kt, direction is 70°.
Clouds : overcast at 5000 ft = 1520 m.
Remarks : SC8 Sea Level Pressure SLP=079
TAF for Ottawa Gatineaux airport - CYND
CYND 141738Z 1418/1501 VRB03KT P6SM SCT050 TEMPO 1418/1501 BKN050 BECMG 1418/1420 17008KT RMK NXT FCST WILL BE ISSUED AT 151245Z
Decoded TAF for Ottawa Gatineaux Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYND on Wednesday 14th of April 2021 at 17:38 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 1 days and 20 hours and 59 minutes ago. A 7 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Wednesday 14th of April 2021 à 18:00 heure TU to Wednesday 14th of April 2021 à 18:00 heure UTC
1418/1501 VRB03KT P6SM SCT050
Wind 3 kt = 6 km/h, direction is °
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 sm.
scattered clouds at 5000 ft = 1520 m
temporarily from Wednesday 14th of April 2021 à 18:00 heure TU to Thursday 15th of April 2021 à 01:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 1418/1501 BKN050
broken at 5000 ft = 1520 m
becoming from Wednesday 14th of April 2021 à 20:00 heure TU to Thursday 15th of April 2021 à 01:00 heure UTC
BECMG 1418/1420 17008KT
Wind 8 kt = 15 km/h, direction is 170°
NOTAM for Ottawa Gatineaux Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Aerodrome / valid from Wednesday 31st of March 2021 at 20:10 to Saturday 1st of May 2021 at 22:30
K0780/21 NOTAMR K0673/21
A) CYND B) 2103312010 C) 2104302230
E) SVC HR OF OPS : 1130-2230
O/T 2 HR PN, FEES APPLY, CTC 819-665-7024 OR 819-743-8883
CREATED: 31 Mar 2021 20:10:00
nearest airports to Ottawa Gatineaux
- for Ottawa Rockcliffe airport (CYRO) at 6 mile↑
- for Ottawa Mcdonald Certier Intl airport (CYOW) at 15 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ottawa Carp airport (CYRP) at 26 mile↑
- for Smith Falls Montague airport (CYSH) at 44 mile↑
- for Massena Intl Richards airport (KMSS) at 53 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Maniwaki airport (CYMW) at 56 mile↑
- for Cornwall Regional airport (CYCC) at 57 mile↑
- for Ogdensburg Intl airport (KOGS) at 58 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)