Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Matagami airport (Canada) / OACI CYNM/ IATA YNM
Matagami is located close to Matagami, Matagami at 8 miles, Lebel-sur-Quevillon at 61 miles, Waswanipi at 73 miles, Champcoeur at 75 miles, Rochebaucourt at 76 miles, La Morandière at 79 miles, Authier-Nord at 80 miles, Trécesson at 80 miles, Amos at 84 miles, Landrienne at 84 miles,
METAR for Matagami airport - CYNM
CYNM 091700Z AUTO VRB02KT 9SM CLR M13/M18 A3013 RMK SLP233
Decoded METAR for Matagami Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYNM on Tuesday 9th of February 2021 at 17:00 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 19 days and 8 hours and 44 minutes ago.
Visibility is 14 km = 9 sm.
Temperature is -13°C = 9 °F and dew point is -18°C = -0 °F . This correspond to 66% relative humidity.
QNH is 1020 hPa = 30.12 inHg
Wind speed is 2 kt = 4 km/h, direction is °.
Remarks : Sea Level Pressure SLP=233
TAF for Matagami airport - CYNM
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Rouyn Noranda airport (CYUY) at 189 km↑
NOTAM for Matagami Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Air/ground facility (from Sunday 24th of January 2021 at 00:06 to Wednesday 24th of February 2021 at 23:59)
N0199/21 NOTAMR N0198/21nQ) CZUL/QCAAS/IV/B/AE/000/999/4946N07748W070nA) CYNM B) 2101240006 C) 2102232359nE) QUEBEC RDO DIAL-UP REMOTE COM OUTLET (DRCO) 123.55MHZ AND n126.7MHZ AT MATAGAMI U/SnCREATED: 24 Jan 2021 00:06:00 nSOURCE: CYHQYNYX
airports around Matagami
- for Amos Muni airport (CYEY) at 85 miles↑
- for Rouyn Noranda airport (CYUY) at 117 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Val-d'Or airport (CYVO) at 118 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Waskaganish airport (CYKQ) at 125 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Kirkland Lake airport (CYKX) at 146 miles↑
- for Chibougamou Chapais airport (CYMT) at 146 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Cochrane airport (CYCN) at 151 miles↑
- for Nemiscau airport (CYHH) at 152 miles↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)