Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Oshawa airport (Canada) / ICAO CYOO/ IATA YOO
Oshawa airport (Canada) is located close to Oshawa, Oshawa at 3 mile↑, Whitby at 3 mile↑, Myrtle Station at 8 mile↑, Ajax at 9 mile↑, Bowmanville at 11 mile↑, Tyrone at 11 mile↑, Port Darlington at 12 mile↑, Pickering at 12 mile↑, Port Perry at 13 mile↑, Uxbridge at 16 mile↑,
Elevation : 140 m = 459 ft
- runway 12/30 : 1219 m = 3999 ft
- runway 05/23 : 809 m = 2654 ft
aerial view of Oshawa
METAR for Oshawa airport - CYOO
CYOO 181600Z AUTO 34015KT 9SM SCT040 OVC076 11/03 A2998 RMK SLP157
Decoded METAR for Oshawa Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYOO on Monday 18th of October 2021 at 16:00 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 9 days and 216 hours and -12905 minutes ago.
Visibility is 14 km = 9 sm.
Temperature is 11 °C = 52 °F and dew point is 3 °C = 37 °F . This correspond to 58% relative humidity.
QNH is 1015 mb = 29.97 inHg
Wind speed is 28 km/h = 15 kt, direction is 340°.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 4000 ft = 1220 m. overcast at 7600 ft = 2320 m.
Remarks : Sea Level Pressure SLP=157
TAF for Oshawa airport - CYOO
CYOO 181338Z 1814/1902 32007KT P6SM BKN060 BECMG 1819/1821 SCT060 RMK FCST BASED ON AUTO OBS. NXT FCST BY 182000Z
Decoded TAF for Oshawa Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYOO on Monday 18th of October 2021 at 13:38 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 9 days and 3 hours and 17 minutes ago. A 12 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Monday 18th of October 2021 à 14:00 heure TU to Monday 18th of October 2021 à 19:00 heure UTC
1814/1902 32007KT P6SM BKN060
Wind 7 kt = 13 km/h, direction is 320°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 sm.
broken at 6000 ft = 1830 m
becoming from Monday 18th of October 2021 à 21:00 heure TU to Tuesday 19th of October 2021 à 02:00 heure UTC
BECMG 1819/1821 SCT060
scattered clouds at 6000 ft = 1830 m
nearest airports to Oshawa
- for Toronto Buttonville Muni airport (CYKZ) at 24 mile↑
- for Toronto Downsview airport (CYZD) at 31 mile↑
- for Toronto City Centre airport (CYTZ) at 32 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Peterborough airport (CYPQ) at 34 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Toronto Lester airport (CYYZ) at 40 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Barrie-Orillia (Lake Simcoe Regional) airport (CYLS) at 51 mile↑
- for St Catharines airport (CYSN) at 52 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Niagara Falls airport (KIAG) at 56 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)