Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Pickle Lake airport (Canada) / ICAO CYPL/ IATA YPL
Pickle Lake airport (Canada) is located close to Pickle Lake, Pickle Lake at 3 mile↑, Rat Rapids at 18 mile↑, Osnaburgh House at 22 mile↑, Cat Lake at 71 mile↑, Savant Lake at 87 mile↑, Armstrong Station at 94 mile↑, Fort Hope at 97 mile↑, Sioux Lookout at 119 mile↑, Lac Seul at 120 mile↑, Hudson at 127 mile↑,
Elevation : 386 m = 1266 ft
- runway 09/27 : 1500 m = 4921 ft
aerial view of Pickle Lake
METAR for Pickle Lake airport - CYPL
CYPL 181400Z AUTO 21007KT 9SM OVC180 10/08 A3013 RMK SLP218
Decoded METAR for Pickle Lake Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYPL on Saturday 18th of September 2021 at 14:00 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 6 hours and 43 minutes ago.
Visibility is 14 km = 9 sm.
Temperature is 10 °C = 50 °F and dew point is 8 °C = 46 °F . This correspond to 87% relative humidity.
QNH is 1020 mb = 30.12 inHg
Wind speed is 13 km/h = 7 kt, direction is 210°.
Clouds : overcast at 18000 ft = 5490 m.
Remarks : Sea Level Pressure SLP=218
TAF for Pickle Lake airport - CYPL
CYPL 181338Z 1814/1902 21007KT P6SM BKN240 BECMG 1816/1818 18010G20KT RMK FCST BASED ON AUTO OBS. NXT FCST BY 182000Z
Decoded TAF for Pickle Lake Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYPL on Saturday 18th of September 2021 at 13:38 UTC, issued 7 hours and 5 minutes ago. A 12 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Saturday 18th of September 2021 à 14:00 heure TU to Saturday 18th of September 2021 à 16:00 heure UTC
1814/1902 21007KT P6SM BKN240
Wind 7 kt = 13 km/h, direction is 210°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 sm.
broken at 24000 ft = 7320 m
becoming from Saturday 18th of September 2021 à 18:00 heure TU to Sunday 19th of September 2021 à 02:00 heure UTC
BECMG 1816/1818 18010G20KT
Wind 10 kt = 19 km/h with gusts at 20 kt = 37 km/h, direction is 180°
NOTAM for Pickle Lake Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Distance measuring equipment / valid from Friday 10th of September 2021 at 18:31 to Saturday 11th of December 2021 at 23:59
A) CYPL B) 2109101831 C) 2112102359
E) PICKLE LAKE DME PL 113.7MHZ/CH84X UNMONITORED
CREATED: 10 Sep 2021 18:31:00
NOTAM Non-directional radio beacon / valid from Monday 9th of August 2021 at 14:10 to Saturday 6th of November 2021 at 23:59
A) CYPL B) 2108091410 C) 2111052359
E) PICKLE LAKE NDB YPL 382KHZ UNMONITORED
CREATED: 09 Aug 2021 14:10:00
nearest airports to Pickle Lake
- for Cat Lake airport (CYAC) at 72 mile↑
- for Armstrong airport (CYYW) at 98 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Fort Hope airport (CYFH) at 100 mile↑
- for Lansdowne House airport (CYLH) at 110 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Round Lake (Weagamow Lake) airport (CZRJ) at 113 mile↑
- for Sioux Lookout airport (CYXL) at 118 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ear Falls airport (CYMY) at 146 mile↑
- for Muskrat Dam airport (CZMD) at 152 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)