Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Peawanuck airport (Canada) / ICAO CYPO/ IATA YPO
Peawanuck airport (Canada) is located close to Peawanuck, Fort Severn at 110 mile↑, Big Trout Lake at 188 mile↑, Bearskin Lake at 234 mile↑, Kashechewan at 243 mile↑, Fort Hope at 259 mile↑, Sanikiluaq at 264 mile↑, Shamattawa at 267 mile↑, Sachigo Lake at 281 mile↑, Chisasibi at 301 mile↑, Kuujjuarapik at 304 mile↑,
Elevation : 53 m = 174 ft
aerial view of Peawanuck
METAR for Peawanuck airport - CYPO
CYPO 250600Z AUTO 18006KT 9SM FEW240 06/05 A2969 RMK SLP056
Decoded METAR for Peawanuck Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYPO on Friday 25th of June 2021 at 06:00 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 40 days and 21 hours and 30 minutes ago.
Visibility is 14 km = 9 sm.
Temperature is 6 °C = 43 °F and dew point is 5 °C = 41 °F . This correspond to 93% relative humidity.
QNH is 1005 mb = 29.68 inHg
Wind speed is 11 km/h = 6 kt, direction is 180°.
Clouds : few clouds at 24000 ft = 7320 m.
Remarks : Sea Level Pressure SLP=056
TAF for Peawanuck airport - CYPO
No TAF but aviation weather is available at
NOTAM for Peawanuck Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Peawanuck
- for Fort Severn airport (CYER) at 113 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Webquie airport (CYWP) at 161 mile↑
- for Kasabonika airport (CYAQ) at 164 mile↑
- for Attawapiskat airport (CYAT) at 188 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Big Trout Lake airport (CYTL) at 196 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Lansdowne House airport (CYLH) at 218 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Kashechewan airport (CZKE) at 242 mile↑
- for Fort Albany airport (CYFA) at 246 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)