Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
Aviation weather for Lethbridge airport in Lethbridge Canada / ICAO CYQL IATA YQL
Lethbridge airport (Canada) is located near Lethbridge, Stewart in 3 mi↑, Lethbridge in 5 mi↑, Coalhurst in 10 mi↑, Coaldale in 10 mi↑, Raymond in 14 mi↑, Magrath in 15 mi↑, Stirling in 15 mi↑, Picture Butte in 17 mi↑, Monarch in 18 mi↑, Nobleford in 21 mi↑, Judson in 21 mi↑, New Dayton in 24 mi↑,
Elevation : 929 m = 3048 ft
- runway 05/23 : 1981 m = 6499 ft
- runway 12/30 : 1676 m = 5499 ft
aerial view of Lethbridge
METAR for Lethbridge airport - CYQL
CYQL 080300Z 21006KT 40SM SKC 22/08 A2995 RMK SLP131 DENSITY ALT 4600FT
Decoded METAR for Lethbridge Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYQL on Sunday, August 7, 2022 at 03:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 3 days and 92 hours and -4315 minutes ago.
Visibility is 64 km = 40 sm.
Temperature is 22 °C = 72 °F and dew point is 8 °C = 46 °F . This correspond to 41% relative humidity.
QNH is 1014 mb = 29.94 inHg
Wind speed is 11 km/h = 6 kt, direction is 210°.
Remarks : Sea Level Pressure SLP=131 DENSITY ALT 4600FT
TAF for Lethbridge airport - CYQL
CYQL 072340Z 0800/0812 20008KT P6SM SKC BECMG 0804/0806 24012KT RMK NXT FCST BY 080600Z
Decoded TAF for Lethbridge Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYQL on Sunday, August 7, 2022 at 23:40 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 3 days and 23 hours and 25 minutes ago. A 12 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Sunday, August 7, 2022 à 00:00 heure TU to Sunday, August 7, 2022 à 04:00 heure UTC
0800/0812 20008KT P6SM SKC
Wind 8 kt = 15 km/h, direction is 200°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 sm.
becoming from Sunday, August 7, 2022 à 06:00 heure TU to Monday, August 8, 2022 à 12:00 heure UTC
BECMG 0804/0806 24012KT
Wind 12 kt = 22 km/h, direction is 240°
nearest airports to Lethbridge
- for Pincher Creek airport (CZPC) in 54 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Cowley airport (CYYM) in 58 mi↑
- for Cut Bank airport (KCTB) in 73 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Brooks airport (CYBP) in 79 mi↑
- for Shelby airport (KSBX) in 86 mi↑
- for Sparwood Elk Valley airport (CYSW) in 94 mi↑
- for Medicine Hat airport (CYXH) in 96 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Glacier Park International airport (KGPI) in 113 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Liberty County airport (KLTY) in 113 mi↑
- for Calgary airport (CYYC) in 116 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Calgary Springbank airport (CYBW) in 123 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Choteau airport (KCII) in 128 mi↑
- for Cranbrook airport (CYXC) in 133 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Fairmount Hot Springs airport (CYCZ) in 145 mi↑
- for Empress airport (CYEA) in 152 mi↑
- for Havre City Co airport (KHVR) in 157 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Great Falls airport (KGTF) in 162 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Banff airport (CYBA) in 163 mi↑
- for Malmstrom Air Force Base airport (KGFA) in 164 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Coronation airport (CYCT) in 179 mi↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)