Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM North Battleford airport (Canada) / ICAO CYQW/ IATA YQW
North Battleford airport (Canada) is located close to North Battleford, North Battleford at 2 mile↑, Battleford at 4 mile↑, Denholm at 13 mile↑, Prince at 15 mile↑, Ruddell at 20 mile↑, Richard at 25 mile↑, Cando at 27 mile↑, Maymont at 27 mile↑, Mayfair at 31 mile↑, Wilkie at 31 mile↑,
Elevation : 548 m = 1798 ft
- runway 12/30 : 1524 m = 5000 ft
- runway 06/24 : 782 m = 2566 ft
aerial view of North Battleford
METAR for North Battleford airport - CYQW
CYQW 181400Z AUTO 13010KT 9SM CLR 11/02 A2944 RMK SLP981 DENSITY ALT 2400FT
Decoded METAR for North Battleford Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYQW on Saturday 18th of September 2021 at 14:00 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 29 days and 701 hours and -41732 minutes ago.
Visibility is 14 km = 9 sm.
Temperature is 11 °C = 52 °F and dew point is 2 °C = 36 °F . This correspond to 54% relative humidity.
QNH is 997 mb = 29.44 inHg
Wind speed is 19 km/h = 10 kt, direction is 130°.
Remarks : Sea Level Pressure SLP=981 DENSITY ALT 2400FT
TAF for North Battleford airport - CYQW
CYQW 181139Z 1812/1824 16008KT P6SM SCT120 BKN200 BECMG 1816/1818 23015G25KT RMK FCST BASED ON AUTO OBS. NXT FCST BY 181800Z
Decoded TAF for North Battleford Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYQW on Saturday 18th of September 2021 at 11:39 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 29 days and 7 hours and 49 minutes ago. A 12 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Saturday 18th of September 2021 à 12:00 heure TU to Saturday 18th of September 2021 à 16:00 heure UTC
1812/1824 16008KT P6SM SCT120 BKN200
Wind 8 kt = 15 km/h, direction is 160°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 sm.
scattered clouds at 12000 ft = 3660 m broken at 20000 ft = 6100 m
becoming from Saturday 18th of September 2021 à 18:00 heure TU to Sunday 19th of September 2021 à 00:00 heure UTC
BECMG 1816/1818 23015G25KT
Wind 15 kt = 28 km/h with gusts at 25 kt = 46 km/h, direction is 230°
nearest airports to North Battleford
- for Saskatoon airport (CYXE) at 77 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Lloydminster airport (CYLL) at 85 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Meadow Lake airport (CYLJ) at 94 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Kindersley airport (CYKY) at 95 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Wainwright airport (CYWV) at 109 mile↑
- for Prince Albert airport (CYPA) at 111 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Vermillion airport (CYVG) at 115 mile↑
- for Cold Lake airport (CYOD) at 140 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)