Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Quesnel airport (Canada) / ICAO CYQZ/ IATA YQZ
Quesnel airport (Canada) is located close to Quesnel, Quesnel at 2 mile↑, Cottonwood at 14 mile↑, Cinema at 15 mile↑, Strathnaver at 22 mile↑, Hixon at 26 mile↑, Punchaw at 40 mile↑, Barkerville at 41 mile↑, Stoner at 42 mile↑, Mud River at 55 mile↑, Prince George at 62 mile↑,
Elevation : 545 m = 1788 ft
- runway 13/31 : 1676 m = 5499 ft
aerial view of Quesnel
METAR for Quesnel airport - CYQZ
CYQZ 030527Z AUTO VRB07KT 9SM -RA BKN060 BKN100 08/07 A2984 RMK SLP121
Decoded METAR for Quesnel Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYQZ on Sunday 3rd of October 2021 at 05:27 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 14 days and 342 hours and -20136 minutes ago.
Visibility is 14 km = 9 sm.
Temperature is 8 °C = 46 °F and dew point is 7 °C = 45 °F . This correspond to 93% relative humidity.
QNH is 1010 mb = 29.83 inHg
Wind speed is 13 km/h = 7 kt, direction is °.
Clouds : broken at 6000 ft = 1830 m. broken at 10000 ft = 3050 m.
Remarks : Sea Level Pressure SLP=121
TAF for Quesnel airport - CYQZ
CYQZ 030038Z 0301/0306 14008KT P6SM FEW060 SCT140 BECMG 0302/0304 VRB03KT RMK FCST BASED ON AUTO OBS. NXT FCST WILL BE ISSUED AT 031145Z
Decoded TAF for Quesnel Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYQZ on Sunday 3rd of October 2021 at 00:38 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 14 days and 11 hours and 13 minutes ago. A 5 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Sunday 3rd of October 2021 à 01:00 heure TU to Sunday 3rd of October 2021 à 02:00 heure UTC
0301/0306 14008KT P6SM FEW060 SCT140
Wind 8 kt = 15 km/h, direction is 140°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 sm.
few clouds at 6000 ft = 1830 m scattered clouds at 14000 ft = 4270 m
becoming from Sunday 3rd of October 2021 à 04:00 heure TU to Sunday 3rd of October 2021 à 06:00 heure UTC
BECMG 0302/0304 VRB03KT
Wind 3 kt = 6 km/h, direction is °
nearest airports to Quesnel
- for Prince George airport (CYXS) at 60 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Williams Lake airport (CYWL) at 61 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Puntzi Mountain airport (CYPU) at 93 mile↑
- for 108 Mile airport (CZML) at 102 mile↑
- for Fort St James Perison airport (CYJM) at 119 mile↑
- for Blue River airport (CYCP) at 149 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Mackenzie airport (CYZY) at 159 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Lillooet airport (CYLI) at 165 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)