Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Rae Lakes airport (Canada) / OACI CYRA/ IATA YRA
Rae Lakes is located close to Gamètì, Wha Ti at 67 mile↑, Rae-Edzo at 99 mile↑, Discovery at 123 mile↑, Yellowknife at 147 mile↑, FortProvidence at 191 mile↑, Fort Franklin at 194 mile↑, Berens Landing at 195 mile↑, Deline at 195 mile↑, Naylors Landing at 198 mile↑, Wrigley at 199 mile↑,
Elevation : 220 m = 722 ft
aerial view of Rae Lakes
METAR for Rae Lakes airport - CYRA
CYRA 090100Z 33018KT 15SM SCT100 M33/M38 A3077 RMK AS4 DIST DRSN / DIST -SHSN NE - SE QUADS / LAST STFD OBS/NEXT 091500 Z SLP467
Decoded METAR for Rae Lakes Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYRA on Tuesday 9th of February 2021 at 01:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 133 days and 10 hours and 30 minutes ago.
Visibility is 24 km = 15 sm.
Temperature is -33 °C = -27 °F and dew point is -38 °C = -36 °F . This correspond to 61% relative humidity.
QNH is 1042 mb = 30.77 inHg
Wind speed is 33 km/h = 18 kt, direction is 330°.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 10000 ft = 3050 m.
Remarks : AS4 DIST DR snow / DIST light shower snow NE light SE QUA duststorm / LAST STFD OBS/NEXT 091500 Z Sea Level Pressure SLP=467
TAF for Rae Lakes airport - CYRA
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Yellowknife airport (CYZF) at 233 km↑
NOTAM for Rae Lakes Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Rae Lakes
- for Yellowknife airport (CYZF) at 145 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Fort Providence airport (CYJP) at 193 mile↑
- for Deline airport (CYWJ) at 196 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Wrigley airport (CYWY) at 198 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Lupin airport (CYWO) at 204 mile↑aéroport fermé
- for Koala airport (CYOA) at 204 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Fort Simpson airport (CYFS) at 204 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Hay River airport (CYHY) at 232 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)