Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Revelstoke airport (Canada) / OACI CYRV/ IATA YRV
Revelstoke is located close to Revelstoke, Revelstoke at 1 mile↑, Malakwa at 27 mile↑, Glacier at 35 mile↑, Sicamous at 36 mile↑, Seymour Arm at 38 mile↑, Grindrod at 47 mile↑, Enderby at 51 mile↑, Tappen at 52 mile↑, Salmon Arm at 52 mile↑, Nakusp at 52 mile↑,
Elevation : 445 m = 1460 ft
- runway 12/30 : 1463 m = 4800 ft
aerial view of Revelstoke
METAR for Revelstoke airport - CYRV
CYRV 102200Z AUTO VRB05KT 9SM BKN100 BKN120 20/01 A2990 RMK SLP130 DENSITY ALT 2400FT
Decoded METAR for Revelstoke Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYRV on Friday 11th of June 2021 at 22:00 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 12 days and 22 hours and 42 minutes ago.
Visibility is 14 km = 9 sm.
Temperature is 20 °C = 68 °F and dew point is 1 °C = 34 °F . This correspond to 28% relative humidity.
QNH is 1013 mb = 29.91 inHg
Wind speed is 9 km/h = 5 kt, direction is °.
Clouds : broken at 10000 ft = 3050 m. broken at 12000 ft = 3660 m.
Remarks : Sea Level Pressure SLP=130 DENSITY ALT 2400FT
TAF for Revelstoke airport - CYRV
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Kelowna airport (CYLW) at 141 km↑
NOTAM for Revelstoke Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Revelstoke
- for Salmon Arm airport (CZAM) at 50 mile↑
- for Golden airport (CYGE) at 57 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Vernon airport (CYVK) at 71 mile↑
- for Kelowna airport (CYLW) at 87 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Blue River airport (CYCP) at 92 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Nelson airport (CZNL) at 109 mile↑
- for Castlegar airport (CYCG) at 118 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Penticton airport (CYYF) at 121 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)