Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Sanikiluaq airport (Canada) / OACI CYSK/ IATA YSK
Sanikiluaq is located close to Sanikiluaq, Sanikiluaq at 1 mile↑, Umiujaq at 103 mile↑, Kuujjuarapik at 104 mile↑, Inukjuak at 139 mile↑, Chisasibi at 202 mile↑, Wemindji at 251 mile↑, Puvirnituq at 252 mile↑, La Grande IV at 292 mile↑, Akulivik at 297 mile↑, Eastmain at 304 mile↑,
Elevation : 32 m = 105 ft
- runway 09/27 : 1158 m = 3800 ft
aerial view of Sanikiluaq
METAR for Sanikiluaq airport - CYSK
CYSK 082100Z 34007KT 15SM -SN OVC008 M07/M08 A3037 RMK SF8 SLP289
Decoded METAR for Sanikiluaq Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYSK on Thursday 8th of April 2021 at 21:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 74 days and 12 hours and 49 minutes ago.
Visibility is 24 km = 15 sm.
Temperature is -7 °C = 19 °F and dew point is -8 °C = 18 °F . This correspond to 93% relative humidity.
QNH is 1028 mb = 30.36 inHg
Wind speed is 13 km/h = 7 kt, direction is 340°.
Clouds : overcast at 800 ft = 240 m.
Remarks : SF8 Sea Level Pressure SLP=289
TAF for Sanikiluaq airport - CYSK
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Kuujjuarapik airport (CYGW) at 167 km↑
NOTAM for Sanikiluaq Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Sanikiluaq
- for Umiujaq airport (CYMU) at 104 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Kuujjuarapik airport (CYGW) at 104 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Inukjuak airport (CYPH) at 141 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for La Grand Riviere airport (CYGL) at 210 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for La Grande 3 airport (CYAD) at 238 mile↑
- for Wemindji airport (CYNC) at 244 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Puvernituq airport (CYPX) at 253 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Peawanuck airport (CYPO) at 263 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)