Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Sanikiluaq airport (Canada) / ICAO CYSK/ IATA YSK
Sanikiluaq airport (Canada) is located close to Sanikiluaq, Sanikiluaq at 1 mile↑, Umiujaq at 103 mile↑, Kuujjuarapik at 104 mile↑, Inukjuak at 139 mile↑, Chisasibi at 202 mile↑, Wemindji at 251 mile↑, Puvirnituq at 252 mile↑, La Grande IV at 292 mile↑, Akulivik at 297 mile↑, Eastmain at 304 mile↑,
Elevation : 32 m = 105 ft
- runway 09/27 : 1158 m = 3799 ft
aerial view of Sanikiluaq
METAR for Sanikiluaq airport - CYSK
CYSK 251900Z 26008KT 7SM -SN BKN026 M04/M09 A3002 RMK SC6 SLP171
Decoded METAR for Sanikiluaq Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYSK on Thursday 25th of November 2021 at 19:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 8 days and 209 hours and -11464 minutes ago.
Visibility is 11 km = 7 sm.
Temperature is -4 °C = 25 °F and dew point is -9 °C = 16 °F . This correspond to 68% relative humidity.
QNH is 1017 mb = 30.03 inHg
Wind speed is 15 km/h = 8 kt, direction is 260°.
Clouds : broken at 2600 ft = 790 m.
Remarks : SC6 Sea Level Pressure SLP=171
TAF for Sanikiluaq airport - CYSK
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Kuujjuarapik airport (CYGW) at 167 km↑
nearest airports to Sanikiluaq
- for Umiujaq airport (CYMU) at 104 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Kuujjuarapik airport (CYGW) at 104 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Inukjuak airport (CYPH) at 141 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for La Grand Riviere airport (CYGL) at 210 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for La Grande 3 airport (CYAD) at 238 mile↑
- for Wemindji airport (CYNC) at 244 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Puvernituq airport (CYPX) at 253 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Peawanuck airport (CYPO) at 263 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)