Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Sachs Harbour airport (Canada) / ICAO CYSY/ IATA YSY
Sachs Harbour airport (Canada) is located close to Sachs Harbour, Sachs Harbour at 1 mile↑, Cape Parry at 128 mile↑, Paulatuk at 185 mile↑, Holman at 187 mile↑, Tuktoyaktuk at 249 mile↑, Camp Farewell at 290 mile↑, Mould Bay at 313 mile↑, Inuvik at 320 mile↑, Whitefish Station at 343 mile↑, Colville Lake at 343 mile↑,
Elevation : 86 m = 282 ft
- runway 08T/26T : 1219 m = 3999 ft
aerial view of Sachs Harbour
METAR for Sachs Harbour airport - CYSY
CYSY 111400Z 05009KT 10SM -SN SCT025 BKN100 M05/M06 A2993 RMK SC3AC4 SLP145
Decoded METAR for Sachs Harbour Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYSY on Monday 11th of October 2021 at 14:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 7 days and 189 hours and -10079 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is -5 °C = 23 °F and dew point is -6 °C = 21 °F . This correspond to 93% relative humidity.
QNH is 1014 mb = 29.94 inHg
Wind speed is 17 km/h = 9 kt, direction is 50°.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 2500 ft = 760 m. broken at 10000 ft = 3050 m.
Remarks : SC3AC4 Sea Level Pressure SLP=145
TAF for Sachs Harbour airport - CYSY
CYSY 172113Z 1721/1723 18007KT 1/2SM -RA FG VV005 TEMPO 1721/1723 1SM -RA BR RMK NXT FCST WILL BE ISSUED AT 181445Z
Decoded TAF for Sachs Harbour Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYSY on Tuesday 17th of August 2021 at 21:13 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 62 days and 13 hours and 48 minutes ago. A 2 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Tuesday 17th of August 2021 à 21:00 heure TU to Wednesday 18th of August 2021 à 23:00 heure UTC
1721/1723 18007KT 1/2SM -RA FG VV005
Wind 7 kt = 13 km/h, direction is 180°
Visibility is 1 km = 1 sm, there\'s fog.
VV500 ft = 150 m
temporarily from Tuesday 17th of August 2021 à 21:00 heure TU to Wednesday 18th of August 2021 à 23:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 1721/1723 1SM -RA BR
Visibility is 2 km = 1 sm.
nearest airports to Sachs Harbour
- for Paulatuk airport (CYPC) at 184 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Holman airport (CYHI) at 185 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Tuktoyaktuk airport (CYUB) at 250 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Mould Bay airport (CYMD) at 308 mile↑
- for Inuvik airport (CYEV) at 319 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Tommy Kochon airport (CYVL) at 344 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Aklavik airport (CYKD) at 346 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Coppermine (Kugluktuk?) airport (CYCO) at 374 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)