Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Cape Dorset airport (Canada) / OACI CYTE/ IATA YTE
Cape Dorset is located close to Cape Dorset, Cape Dorset at 1 miles, Ivujivik at 132 miles, Salluit at 143 miles, Coral Harbour at 200 miles, Kimmirut at 226 miles, Kangiqsujuaq at 232 miles, Akulivik at 243 miles, Iqaluit at 245 miles, Puvirnituq at 291 miles, Quaqtaq at 311 miles,
METAR for Cape Dorset airport - CYTE
CYTE 291300Z 27005KT 220V320 15SM FEW120 SCT260 16/08 A2997 RMK AC2CI1 SLP152 DENSITY ALT 300FT
Decoded METAR for Cape Dorset Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYTE on Wednesday 29th of July 2020 at 13:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 221 days and 14 hours and 30 minutes ago.
Visibility is 24 km = 15 sm.
Temperature is 16 °C = 61 °F and dew point is 8 °C = 46 °F . This correspond to 59% relative humidity.
QNH is 1015 mb = 29.97 inHg
Wind speed is 9 km/h = 5 kt, direction is 270°.
Clouds : few clouds at 12000 ft = 3660 m. scattered clouds at 26000 ft = 7920 m.
Remarks : AC2CI1 Sea Level Pressure SLP=152 DENSITY ALT 300FT
TAF for Cape Dorset airport - CYTE
CYTE 291238Z 2913/3001 24005KT P6SM FEW100 SCT260 BECMG 2913/2915 24010KT FM291800 24015KT P6SM FEW110 RMK FCST BASED ON AUTO OBS. NXT FCST BY 291900Z
Decoded TAF for Cape Dorset Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYTE on Wednesday 29th of July 2020 at 12:38 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 221 days and 14 hours and 52 minutes ago. A 12 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Wednesday 29th of July 2020 à 13:00 heure TU to Wednesday 29th of July 2020 à 13:00 heure UTC
Wind 5 kt = 9 km/h, direction is 240°
few clouds at 10000 ft = 3050 m. scattered clouds at 26000 ft = 7920 m.
becoming from Wednesday 29th of July 2020 à 15:00 heure TU to Wednesday 29th of July 2020 à 18:00 heure UTC
Wind 10 kt = 19 km/h, direction is 240°
from Wednesday 29th of July 2020 à 18:00 heure TU to Thursday 30th of July 2020 à 01:00 heure UTC
Wind 15 kt = 28 km/h, direction is 240°
few clouds at 11000 ft = 3350 m.
NOTAM for Cape Dorset Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
airports around Cape Dorset
- for Ivujivik airport (CYIK) at 133 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Salluit airport (CYZG) at 144 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Coral Harbour airport (CYZS) at 205 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Lake Harbour (Kimmirut?) airport (CYLC) at 226 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Kangiqsujjuaq Wakeham Bay airport (CYKG) at 233 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Akulivik airport (CYKO) at 241 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Iqaluit airport (CYFB) at 244 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Puvernituq airport (CYPX) at 290 miles↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)