Airport information, from map to hotels to aeronautical information. And the aeronautical weather for the pilots with current weather and short-term forecasts with METAR (METeorological Aerodrome Report, observation message of meteorological conditions for aviation) and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term forecast message of meteorological conditions for aviation ). And other resources such as VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare flights.
Big Trout Lake airport in Big Trout Lake Canada / ICAO CYTL IATA YTL
Big Trout Lake airport is located near Big Trout Lake, Big Trout Lake in 10 mi↑, Bearskin Lake in 44 mi↑, Sachigo Lake in 93 mi↑, Sandy Lake in 151 mi↑, Matawak in 151 mi↑, Pickle Lake in 162 mi↑, Shamattawa in 165 mi↑, Cat Lake in 166 mi↑, Fort Severn in 175 mi↑, Fort Hope in 176 mi↑, Rat Rapids in 183 mi↑, Osnaburgh House in 186 mi↑,
Hotels in Big Trout Lake
aerial view of Big Trout Lake
Rank of airports in Canada
Elevation : 222 m = 728 ft
- runway 14/32 : 1189 m = 3901 ft
Aviation weather for Big Trout Lake airport in Big Trout Lake (Canada) CYTL/YTL
METAR for Big Trout Lake airport in Big Trout Lake (Canada) CYTL/YTL
CYTL 150500Z AUTO /////KT 9SM OVC034 M13/M15 A3051 RMK WIND MISG SLP357
Decoded METAR for Big Trout Lake Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYTL on Monday, November 14, 2022 at 05:00 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 15 days and 361 hours and -21546 minutes ago.
Visibility is 14 km = 9 sm.
Temperature is -13 °C = 9 °F and dew point is -15 °C = 5 °F . This correspond to 85% relative humidity.
QNH is 1033 mb = 30.5 inHg
Wind speed is kt = kt, direction is °.
Clouds : overcast at 3400 ft = 1040 m.
Remarks : WIND MI snow grains Sea Level Pressure SLP=357
TAF for Big Trout Lake airport in Big Trout Lake (Canada) CYTL/YTL
CYTL 150140Z 1502/1514 VRB03KT P6SM SCT040 RMK FCST BASED ON AUTO OBS. WIND SENSOR INOP. NXT FCST BY 150800Z
Decoded TAF for Big Trout Lake airport in Big Trout Lake (Canada) CYTL/YTL (Canada)
TAF issued by CYTL on Monday, November 14, 2022 at 01:40 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 15 days and 5 hours and 14 minutes ago. A 12 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Monday, November 14, 2022 à 02:00 heure TU to Tuesday, November 15, 2022 à 14:00 heure UTC
1502/1514 VRB03KT P6SM SCT040
Wind 3 kt = 6 km/h, direction is °
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 sm.
scattered clouds at 4000 ft = 1220 m
Around Big Trout Lake airport in Big Trout Lake (Canada) CYTL/YTL
nearest airports to Big Trout Lake airport in Big Trout Lake (Canada) CYTL/YTL
- for Kasabonika airport (CYAQ) in 55 mi↑
- for Muskrat Dam airport (CZMD) in 81 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Round Lake (Weagamow Lake) airport (CZRJ) in 84 mi↑
- for Sachigo Lake airport (CZPB) in 94 mi↑
- for Webquie airport (CYWP) in 120 mi↑
- for Lansdowne House airport (CYLH) in 139 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Red Sucker Lake airport (CYRS) in 151 mi↑
- for Sandy Lake airport (CZSJ) in 151 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Pickle Lake airport (CYPL) in 164 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Cat Lake airport (CYAC) in 165 mi↑
- for Shamattawa airport (CZTM) in 166 mi↑
- for Fort Severn airport (CYER) in 176 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Fort Hope airport (CYFH) in 177 mi↑
- for Gods River airport (CZGI) in 183 mi↑
- for Deer Lake ONT airport (CYVZ) in 190 mi↑
- for Gods Lake Narows airport (CYGO) in 193 mi↑
- for Island Lake airport (CYIV) in 194 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Peawanuck airport (CYPO) in 196 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for St Theresa Point airport (CYST) in 202 mi↑
- for Pikangikum airport (CYPM) in 219 mi↑