Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Timmins airport (Canada) / ICAO CYTS/ IATA YTS
Timmins airport (Canada) is located close to Timmins, Timmins at 7 mile↑, Schumacher at 8 mile↑, South Porcupine at 10 mile↑, Connaught at 21 mile↑, Porquis Junction at 29 mile↑, Shillington at 32 mile↑, Monteith at 32 mile↑, Iroquois Falls at 34 mile↑, Cochrane at 38 mile↑, Driftwood at 39 mile↑,
Elevation : 295 m = 968 ft
- runway 03/21 : 1829 m = 6001 ft
- runway 10/28 : 1494 m = 4902 ft
aerial view of Timmins
METAR for Timmins airport - CYTS
CYTS 181400Z 29005KT 240V330 15SM FEW180 BKN240 09/06 A3024 RMK AC2CI4 SLP251
Decoded METAR for Timmins Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYTS on Saturday 18th of September 2021 at 14:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 7 days and 185 hours and -10069 minutes ago.
Visibility is 24 km = 15 sm.
Temperature is 9 °C = 48 °F and dew point is 6 °C = 43 °F . This correspond to 81% relative humidity.
QNH is 1024 mb = 30.24 inHg
Wind speed is 9 km/h = 5 kt, direction is 290°.
Clouds : few clouds at 18000 ft = 5490 m. broken at 24000 ft = 7320 m.
Remarks : AC2CI4 Sea Level Pressure SLP=251
TAF for Timmins airport - CYTS
CYTS 181338Z 1814/1902 27006KT P6SM FEW180 BECMG 1900/1902 16005KT RMK NXT FCST BY 182000Z
Decoded TAF for Timmins Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYTS on Saturday 18th of September 2021 at 13:38 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 7 days and 17 hours and 33 minutes ago. A 12 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Saturday 18th of September 2021 à 14:00 heure TU to Sunday 19th of September 2021 à 00:00 heure UTC
1814/1902 27006KT P6SM FEW180
Wind 6 kt = 11 km/h, direction is 270°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 sm.
few clouds at 18000 ft = 5490 m
becoming from Sunday 19th of September 2021 à 02:00 heure TU to Sunday 19th of September 2021 à 02:00 heure UTC
BECMG 1900/1902 16005KT
Wind 5 kt = 9 km/h, direction is 160°
nearest airports to Timmins
- for Cochrane airport (CYCN) at 41 mile↑
- for Kirkland Lake airport (CYKX) at 69 mile↑
- for Kapuskasing airport (CYYU) at 76 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Earlton airport (CYXR) at 93 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Chapleau airport (CYLD) at 104 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Rouyn Noranda airport (CYUY) at 119 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Hearst Rene Fontaine Muni airport (CYHF) at 131 mile↑
- for Sudbury airport (CYSB) at 137 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)